Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Want To Process My Nigerian Passport. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Process My Nigerian Passport. (1368 Views)

What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad / My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Process My Nigerian Passport. by zigziggy(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
hi guys,
please I need help I want to process my international passport.and am thinking if my dreadlocks will not hinder the process even if it will not as am getting it new,if after the stipulated period of validity I want to renew and I don't have my dreads anymore,hope this won't be a problem,
note.. av got my dreadlocks long now.

pls only those who have idea pls for enlightenment.thank you.
Re: I Want To Process My Nigerian Passport. by ipobarethieves: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
undecided nah like dat dem born U? Are U a Rasta? u dnt nid to fix dreadlock and luk like werey(God forbid).Undo dat dreadlock and be ur normal self.Even if Nig govt snap /give u passport wit dreadlock, ur chance of obtaining visa nah 2%*light candle on ur head*(May u not see rejection) .Dey wont see u as a serious person.Just be ur normal self and u are good to go

1 Like

Re: I Want To Process My Nigerian Passport. by benjijosh(m): 12:33am On Mar 28, 2019
Facial recognition uses your eyes, structure of your nose, mouth and ears. You are good to go but you might also want to be prepared for the extra talk(cause we are in Nigeria and since you wearing a dread, you're considered to be insane by an average Nigerian)
Re: I Want To Process My Nigerian Passport. by lordcash: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Please how did it go with the passport? i have dreads too for a long time now.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Admiralty Way, Lekki From Oyingbo / Hi Nairalanders How Can Someone Access His Money He Left In A Bank Abroad / Inside Aso Rock Presidential Villa (nigeria White House)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.