Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

SEO Services In Lagos, Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SEO Services In Lagos, Nigeria (895 Views)

Social Media Marketing & SEO Services In Islamabad / See The 3 Reasons Why You Should Hire Professional SEO Services / Website Design Company Delhi,web Designing - SEO Services Company Delhi,india (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEO Services In Lagos, Nigeria by SEONaijaExpert: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Over the years, I've watched SEO changed into new algorithms. New measures and determinant for how search results is ranked. SEO services in and out of Nigeria now has a market and trainings by experts are fast rising. In Nigeria, which is my local concentration, I've seen SEO agencies especially those based in Lagos make big claims while vying for companies budget management without understanding what exactly Google wants.

For Google, the regular changes in SEO is simply to produce most related and best result via searches and to make the search engine a continuous reliable source.

This is the reason many blogs and website are unranked when a new algorithms is rolled out. It's simply logic, don't use yesterday's method in today's business. Once a blog post is relegated to 7th or 2nd page on search results, there's little or no traffic. But, here's the thing, between Google and bloggers, there's a common interest and that is, good contents.

Good contents isn't just writing a detailed info on a topic, good content will entail all the spices of SEO, talking about keyword research (long tail or short), words counts, strategic placement of title tag keywords, spacing etc.

I've always clamour for proven and skilled person to set up a digital marketing brands and the rise recently has been impressive. Among the skills of digital marketing is SEO, an areas I chose to build a profile as a competent and proven expert.

Personally, I concentrate on the research and experimental part of SEO, you know those things you do having in mind that you'd lose money but just in case you didn't, becomes your big kept secret.

I remember sharing on thread sometime ago about an experiment I made with once-upon-a-time Google SEO techniques but never did again. I made mention of how buying old domain names with good domain authority and redirecting them to a mother domain with amazon affiliate program contents. I talked about the client making good sales on the first day due to the item been ranked on first 3 result on page 1. That worked and probably still does but most importantly, getting results in an unconventional way while still maintaining the white hat label is interesting. It's more of research than theories or copying the systems other experts are using.

In SEO, the most efficient and most ignored aspect is link building. The reason is obvious, link building is hard work and like I always say, it takes time and it's not magical. But you know what, nothing can compare to the joy of been able to increase impressively the domain authority of a new blog within a year with the major boost of dofollow backlinks from websites and blogs rated DA 50 - DA 100. It's a good feeling that complements and reassures how 'expert' you are.

Link building has never lost its taste and place in Google ranking algorithms, be it old or new or yet to be released. Recently, I asked my team to run a research on 50 blogs and to prove what measure of dofollow backlinks is good enough to balance the nofollow backlinks when it comes to ranking on search engines. Actually, Google was the focus because what works on it works almost on other search engines (that's also by experiment) if you're ranked well on Google, you can be assured of ranking well on other few search engines.

So here's the thing, in experiment we ran some data as provided by open source analysis and SEO tools and we found out that at average, for every 10-20 nofollow backlink, a dofollow is compulsory. Truth is, getting a nofollow backlink is almost as nothing while blogs and webs that runs a dofollow link are very much aware that users would come to 'attack' by posting various links and most of the time, except the posting or publishing of content which is obviously controlled, every other avenues to share link is either deactivated or converted to a nofollow. Search engines understands this as well and hence, no matter how hard, having a balance is very important.

Too much of nofollow backlinks is a huge red flag, just as no dofollow backlinks is problem as far as SERP is concerned. I know many bloggers and even digital marketers don't understand this part of SEO and it's another delicate area.

I'd share some more SEO experiments and enhancers as time permit.

But obviously, the beauty of every web or blog is build a foundation in such a way that it won't rely on buying of traffic or advertisements (advertisements is good for awareness) but having a steady inflow of organic traffic is just a perfect juice.

If you're a company or you run a brand, blog or website and would like a team of SEO researchers handle your digital budget, analyze your blog or web, or rejuvenate your sales page, landing page and related technical works like OnPage SEO, get a good hand on it asap via 08151349272.

The most important side of running a brand or a website is not just to own a domain name and have it hosted, it's visibility. How many people around the world are reaching you without spending money on ads? How have you been able to dominate or penetrate your chosen market or niche? That's a major focus.

PS: Pardon any typo. I type this directly here without much proofreading.

3 Likes

Re: SEO Services In Lagos, Nigeria by damola1: 2:30pm On May 05, 2019
Ok o

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants Free Premium Wordpress Themes & Plugins? / How To Use Earning App In Any Country(gecko VPN) / How To Solve Google Adsense Failed Identity Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.