Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

5 Most Popular Bustops In Port Harcourt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Most Popular Bustops In Port Harcourt (1315 Views)

These Are The 5 Most Popular Bus Stops In Abuja / 5 Most Popular Bus Stops In Lagos / 5 Most Rugged States In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Most Popular Bustops In Port Harcourt by Cletus77(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Are these the most popular Bustops in Port Harcourt, the south southern largest city?

1 Eleme Junction: Eleme junction as the name implies is derived from Eleme lga of rivers State. It is a very busy Bustop in Port Harcourt because it almost divides Rivers State into east and west, and connects to lgas like Eleme, Oyigbo Ikwerre and even connects to other states.

2. Rumuola Bustop: This Bustop comes with an overhead bridge. It connects the many districts of Obio akpor lga in Port Harcourt metro and even connects to Ikwerre road.

3. Mile 1 Bustop: Othererwise known as Education Bustop is a very popular bustop in Port Harcourt because it is the meeting point of the two busiest roads in the city, Aba Road and Ikwerre Road and also leads to the greater Port Harcourt industrial area

4. Rumuokwuta Bustop: it is another meeting point of many busy roads. It connects to east west road, Ikwerre road and the other Diobu Mile districts in Port Harcourt. East west road connect to the many rural areas in the state.

5. Lagos Bustop: Lagos Bustop seems to be a final Bustop to many vehicles plying Aba Road into the city but it's not. It is located in the The old township region of Port Harcourt and connects to the industrial areas of Port Harcourt, the creek regions and many water accessible lga in Rivers State.

You can add yours
Re: 5 Most Popular Bustops In Port Harcourt by amaniro: 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
This one is the new trend. Well who doesn't know Umudike Junction in Umuahia.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Popular Bustops In Port Harcourt by amaniro: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
To contribute to the thread. To me Eleme Yungshon is the most popular. I also know Elele junction.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Popular Bustops In Port Harcourt by Cletus77(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
amaniro:
To contribute to the thread. To me Eleme Yungshon is the most popular. I also know Elele junction.
Mehn..East West road is not that busy but the junctions there eeh
Re: 5 Most Popular Bustops In Port Harcourt by hardbody: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Rainbow nko

Or first and second artillery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Popular Bustops In Port Harcourt by Cletus77(m): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
hardbody:
Rainbow nko

Or first and second artillery

Yeah..esp artillery.

But those are top 5
Re: 5 Most Popular Bustops In Port Harcourt by DankemzI(m): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
Eleme leads to Ikot Abasi in A'IBOM if I'm not mistaken

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Popular Bustops In Port Harcourt by dedonfranco(m): 2:40am On Mar 27, 2019
Rumuokoro should be there.
Re: 5 Most Popular Bustops In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 27, 2019
cool
Re: 5 Most Popular Bustops In Port Harcourt by Cletus77(m): 8:13am On Mar 27, 2019
dedonfranco:
Rumuokoro should be there.
The Eastern axis of rumuokwuta leads to Rumuokwuta though
Re: 5 Most Popular Bustops In Port Harcourt by Cletus77(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2019
DankemzI:
And other Imo and abia
Re: 5 Most Popular Bustops In Port Harcourt by Cletus77(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2019
DankemzI:
And to Imo and abia

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Get An Australian Work/student Visa 2020 / Osun Airport: New Investor Taking Over MKO Abiola Airport – Pictures / How Do I Get To Oba Oyekan Estate In Lekki From Surulere By Public Bus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.