Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In (22742 Views)

House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) / (video) Thief Who Sneaked Into A House Is Eaten By Dogs / Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Vicdayz(m): 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A Teenage boy who sneaked into a house through the window and stole every single phone and valuables at sight Replays how he broke in after been Caught In the act. Gistvic Reports.

During the replay, the boy squeezed himself through a small hole in the window irons .

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/teenage-boy-who-sneaked-into-house-and.html

1 Share

Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by GistersNG: 5:01am On Mar 27, 2019
cool
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Kpilo101: 6:01am On Mar 27, 2019
Wonders shall never end. The boy parents should be arrested for bringing up a thief

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by tillaman(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2019
Let the NIA train the boy so he can be useful for Nigeria to Gather or steal intelligence from other countries since that’s the career path he chose or better yet let him train in the Nigeria military instead of beating or torturing the lad so it’s a win win situation every one goes back home happy!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Englishgold: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2019
Product of road side agberos
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by WinningEleven(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2019
If they don't salvage thus situation quickly, the boy could become the next Evans in Nigeria.
Look at the crooked wisdom he has at such a young age!.
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by sunnyside16(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2019
And they had him cuffed? No good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Auxtin85(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2019
Leaders of tomorrow learning from the bad teachers of today

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by WinningEleven(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2019
Kpilo101:
Wonders shall never end. The boy parents should be arrested for bringing up a thief
but what if the parents tried their best to set him straight but he never listened?

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2019
Impressive grin
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by mosho2good: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2019
Laugh ��� and Laugh ���

I wonder how people could be this funny...
Imagine two guys were fighting and I tried to make things right between them. But when I hear the cause of the fight I couldn't help it... How will you borrow your friend's cloth and then slim fit it��������

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by seunmohmoh(f): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2019
jesu
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2019
Naija don finish
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Bewiseedet(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2019
Evans the kidnapper in the making.
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by anibi9674: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2019
Window shoppers.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Skmoda360(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2019
That boy need rehabilitation......they need to change his environment and get him education.....i guessed the parent doesn't care about his where about whether dead or alive. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by PotatoSalad(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2019
It'd have been commendable if he went to steal textbooks.
This is how they want to drive Benz at such a young age.
If na me ehn, he doesn't need to be arrested. The kind punishment and manual labor I'll give him will make him give his life to Christ twice
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by ssogundele(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2019
Youths don't wanna work and the few that want to do are not getting it except you're connected! May God help us all in this perilous time we are in. That how my former landlord brother in law sneaked into my apartment around midnight through the window to steal my phone! The privileged few should be prepared for a time is coming when their money and wealth wouldn't be able to buy them security!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by SEONaijaExpert: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2019
He needs close monitoring.

At this age, he's a burglar what will happen when he's all grown....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by obembet(f): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2019
WinningEleven:
but what if the parents tried their best to set him straight but he never listened?

The parent might be one of those give birth to 10 children and they can not feed them.
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by Ladyamina2(f): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2019
Blame it on Buhari, had it been Buhari did his job well , provide some basic amenities...
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by CotenantNIG: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2019
professional like our senators

[url=cotenant.com.ng]Nigeria[/url]
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by tyrel12: 11:11am On Mar 27, 2019
smart boy ...
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by uuzba(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2019
WinningEleven:
There is a common belief the world over that teenagers are just stupid useless set of people.
-
This is wrong. They are psuedo adults. They have childish mind and adult bodies. It is just a stage of life we all pass through that must be handled carefully.
Re: Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In by DaV8King(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2019
Dis one has been practicing criminality from the womb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California / Police Kill 2 Armed Robbers Who Robbed A Nigerian In Kenya / 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.