Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Contact For Import And Export Clearing Agent! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Contact For Import And Export Clearing Agent! (925 Views)

Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time / Over 100 Suppliers Contact For Free / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact For Import And Export Clearing Agent! by softsoul22(m): 4:20am On Mar 27, 2019
May i use this medium to introduce myself to you and your team. I'm a professional freight forwarder, export/import clearing agent, consultant/sourcing agent for both local and international buyers of non oil export products. Our office is in Lagos, Tincan Island Apapa.
For your documentation, custom/shipping clearance, warehousing, haulage and transportation services, documentation/custom clearance of hardwood charcoal, cashew nuts, dried split ginger, sesame seeds, cocoa bean, food stufss etc. We also deal in the export/clearance of solid minerals and many other non oil export products.

Kindly check my signature for my contact details.
Re: Contact For Import And Export Clearing Agent! by bless1(m): 1:48am On Apr 12, 2019
softsoul22:
May i use this medium to introduce myself to you and your team, i hoped it will always be a kind gesture. I'm a professional freight forwarder, export/import clearing agent, consultant/sourcing agent for buyers of non oil export products basically of Nigerian origin. Our office is in Lagos, Tincan Island Apapa. For your documentation, custom/shipping clearance, warehousing, haulage and transportation services, documentation/custom clearance of hardwood charcoal, processed and semi processed woods, doussie woods, teak woods, cashew nuts, dried split ginger, sesame seeds, cocoa bean, etc. We also deal in the export/clearance of solid minerals and many other non oil export products.

For further information kindly contact me through the following.

Phone/WhatsApp: +2347062641000.
�: digitalwisdom22@gmail.com.

Regards,
Abayomi.

Try to advertise this in https://amaslink.com it free classified, it not just limited to nigeria, you can sell your product outside and in nigeria as well. It safe and secure. It has a translator too, so you can able to do business outside nigeria
Re: Contact For Import And Export Clearing Agent! by softsoul22(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24
Still open for business discussion.
Re: Contact For Import And Export Clearing Agent! by softsoul22(m): 11:48am On Mar 15
Raw cashew nuts available for sale in commercial quantities. Also contact for export clearing agent based in Lagos Apapa Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Need Snails Call 08026689803 / Where Can I Sell My High Qaulity Made In Nigeria Suits,shirts? / 20 Home Base Business You Can Start Right Now In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.