Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Gigantic *ss On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Gigantic *ss On Her Birthday (1341 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Gigantic *ss On Her Birthday by Omoalaji12: 7:07am On Mar 27, 2019
Actress Daniella Okeke shows her endowed backside and her fans gushed over her customized body shape. Daniella Okeke was born on March 26th, 1987. She’s 32 years old as of today March 2019.

She’s an actress and an accessories entrepreneur. She makes her money from selling bags, women fashion accessories, acting in moves and other undisclosed personal businesses. She was the lead actor in the movie Lagos Cougars. She became even more famous right after the movie was released.

Her recent pictures got people talking about how she got her body shape. Some think she did plastic surgery but it seems like she’s always had the nice body. Her throwback pictures aren’t too different from her recent pictures.

source : https://www.nigeriatunes.com/daniella-okeke-shows-off-her-gigantic-ss-on-her-birthday/

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Gigantic *ss On Her Birthday by dollytino4real(f): 7:14am On Mar 27, 2019
n.a. wah 4 sum kan yansh o
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Gigantic *ss On Her Birthday by northvietnam(m): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2019
she used to be Assy b4 buh sheet wasn't this big... It was kinda saggy tho... If you doubt me, go watch SweetPain... Nkem Owoh and ket Henshaw.. This bitch was just a back up actress... And this very Ass was Saggy then... Now look how pumped and gallant it is now..

Nice Ass tho
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Gigantic *ss On Her Birthday by Omihanifa: 7:22am On Mar 27, 2019
She don do surgery joor her ass wasn't this big 3years back
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Gigantic *ss On Her Birthday by Davash222(m): 7:22am On Mar 27, 2019
northvietnam:
she used to be Assy b4 buh sheet wasn't this big... It was kinda saggy tho... If you doubt me, go watch SweetPain... Nkem Owoh and ket Henshaw.. This bitch was just a back up actress... And this very Ass was Saggy then... Now look how pumped and gallant it is now..

Nice Ass tho
I should go and watch SWEETPAIN because of nyash
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Gigantic *ss On Her Birthday by Omihanifa: 7:22am On Mar 27, 2019
Her ass wasn't this big before nah
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Gigantic *ss On Her Birthday by aristocratic5(m): 7:26am On Mar 27, 2019
U win
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Gigantic *ss On Her Birthday by tyup(m): 7:39am On Mar 27, 2019
Davash222:
Lol

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Gigantic *ss On Her Birthday by meobizy(f): 7:56am On Mar 27, 2019
Oh my Mother Nature!
I want that booty.
I’ll empty my bank account to get her.
Well, the surgery was worth it.
She’s getting the attention she craved.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Gigantic *ss On Her Birthday by northvietnam(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2019
Davash222:

Habaaa oga, how is it doing... Swear say u never use cuz of nyash watch BF... Just swear now undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

After Sharing Sexy Photos With Ghanaian Actor Etinosa's Mum Cautions Her / Nicki Minaj Cancel Her Saudi Arabia Concert to Support Human Rights See Photos / Toyin Abraham Steps Out In Gorgeous Stripe Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.