Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,345 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video (38515 Views)

"I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Greatfullheart: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
GO AHEAD

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
somebody is about to go madd here
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by BeansAndBread(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ajibolatao1:
Everything for fame.

Meanwhile: learn a skill to improve yourself.

Contact me for your access to lynda.com to watch and download hundred of courses handled by top professionals around the world.

The courses include web design, web development, programming, marketing, graphics design, data science, SEO, affiliate marketing, blogging...
I need one, how much please?
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

Exactly my bro
A Kenyan lady don first tell me something when i reason for Hours

She says the reason why Nigerians is not growing is because 95 percent of Nigerian girls don't actually contribute anything reasonable for the growth of the nation. That Nigerian male are the ones killing themselves on how the country will move forward
She said a Nigeria girl can not engage in an intelligent discussion for thirty minutes. Even when you spend money in educating them still they will behave like they are not educated

Sorry I don’t agree with you, guess it’s the type of woman you are meeting. The way some ladies are useless that’s how some guys are useless too. Useless no be by gender bro.
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by freemanbubble: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Sorry I don’t agree with you, guess it’s the type of woman you are meeting. The way some ladies are useless that’s how some guys are useless too. Useless no be by gender bro.
Isoright
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Arsenalholic(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
BabaIbo:

All of them are the same, Nigeria is even better than Kenya
Bro, you don't know Kenyan. Y'all act as if you know them. The chicks from most part of Eastern Africa and Southern Africa are not to be joked with. A GOOD number of them are FIRE!

They are a lot more reasonable and intelligent than their male counterparts.

Generally speaking, Nigerian girls can't hold a candle to their South African counterparts. When you hear of boss lady, go to Nairobi and Southie and see ladies that are working and doing fine for themselves. They drive classy rides and are independent. Unlike the teeming number of leeches you have in Naija. It's just that we have to support our own, that's why we still defend them outside.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by ifko: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
They need to arrest this MC galaxy or wtf is this

2 Likes

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by tayooluwole: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
delugajackson:
That's all they know. I bet it's easier to strip online or share nudes. They can't even hold an intelligent discourse or make sound reasoning.

Ask her about the historical interpretation of Aristotle's definition of syllogistic deduction or the difference between sound and logical reasoning and you'll see her sweating like a Christmas goat.

bro u wan kill person ni... me self no sabi am except if you gimme some times to prepare and rehearse...
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by chibezman: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Efulefus everywhere. Next!!!
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by kay29000(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
delugajackson:
That's all they know. I bet it's easier to strip online or share nudes. They can't even hold an intelligent discourse or make sound reasoning.

Ask her about the historical interpretation of Aristotle's definition of syllogistic deduction or the difference between sound and logical reasoning and you'll see her sweating like a Christmas goat.

Haha! Like one girl I hooked up with once...I gave her one small book on the power of the mind to read, she said her eyes always pains her when she reads.

3 Likes

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
Indecency is the New market.

Madness!

2 Likes

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Simsid: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
U are absolutely right.Youth of nowadays have little or no intellectual capacity. Especially our ladies. It’s so shameful what our society have become.
delugajackson:

3 Likes

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Satan66(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
delugajackson:

Baba chill
I nor Fi breathe
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

Exactly my bro
A Kenyan lady don first tell me something when i reason for Hours

She says the reason why Nigerians is not growing is because 95 percent of Nigerian girls don't actually contribute anything reasonable for the growth of the nation. That Nigerian male are the ones killing themselves on how the country will move forward
She said a Nigeria girl can not engage in an intelligent discussion for thirty minutes. Even when you spend money in educating them still they will behave like they are not educated
And the guys? Abegi, about 50% of Nigerian youth (male and female) Dont contribute anything to society. Some girls are completely useless doesnt give you the right to call 95% of Nigeria girls useless
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Akabuking: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Some ladies are cheaper than pure water.

3 Likes

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by uuzba(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
This news is not complete. 18 year old is not enough adjective to describe the girl. More description should be added to the girl. What type of girl exactly is she?
*Final year 18 year old student?
*2 weeks to graduation 18 year old?
*Just complted Nysc 18 year old student?
*Pregnant 18 year old?
*2 weeks before wedding 18 year old girl?
*2 weeks after wedding 18 year Old girl?
*Pretty 18 year old girl?
Please select any of the above common descriptions of girls as per the rules of this website.
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Bro, you don't know Kenyan. Y'all act as if you know them. The chicks from most part of Eastern Africa and Southern Africa are not to be joked with. A GOOD number of them are FIRE!

Generally speaking, Nigerian girls can't hold a candle to their South African counterparts. When you hear of boss lady, go to Nairobi and Southie and see ladies that are working and doing fine for themselves. They drive classy rides and are independent. Unlike the teeming number of leeches you have in Naija. It's just that we have to support our own, that's why we still defend them outside.
How is the labour market in Nigeria compared to those countries you are naming? Is that not the reason 4 the rise in Yahoo and prostitution in Nigeria? Talk another thing make i hear
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
delugajackson:

And how many guys knows the "whatever" you typed there?
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by iamclime(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
delugajackson:

Haa! This one is strong ooo. Or ask about the juxtaposition of autocratic rule to nascent democratic excursion in several African nation-states and the emergent imbroglio in the polity and watch her cursing the Admission Officer who recommended Philosophy for her as a course of study!

4 Likes

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by alizma: 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
majamajic:

bros even me don dey sweat sef ,
do you study philosophy? if your answer is no, wipe away your sweat, the questions are not for you I. the first place.

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
idonhammer:
It is really sad How our women has all become worthless and disgusting.
Including every female member of your family abi?
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by BabaIbo: 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Arsenalholic:

I don't need all these write up bro because they are not true, the same way they have independent ladies there that is the same way Nigeria also have independent ladies here, or are you saying we don't have any here?
Mind you they also have leeches.

Try visit some places in Nigeria and see many ladies/women working and doing fine, go to multinationals, banks, federal ministries etc and see them there, I guess you don't know that is why you jumped to conclusion.
I still maintain my point that Nigerian ladies/women are generally better than those people you compared them to.
Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
This is what they know

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by PrinzCarter(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Remove pussy ,Bobbie n ass some gals dnt have anything to offer in Dis life dats dere only source of wealth tomorrow dey will start making noise DAT dey worked hard for dere money .

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Bjornson01(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
theoptimist298:
Women should be quarantined in a particular location and only allowed to come out to have sex only and then locked up afterwards.
grin Haba Bros it hasn't gotten to that, already.

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by ElsonMorali: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
gloria34:
Including every female member of your family abi?

You dey vex plenty plenty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA / Davido Hospitalized Over An Undisclosed Illness / Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.