Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

The Unending Story - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Unending Story (8082 Views)

The unEnding Sentence(continous) / The Unending Game / An Unending Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unending Story by abilityman(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2007
she was devastated, she thought her world was crumbling on her. she could not imagine why dele dropped the phone on her. she decided to call dele back but his phone was busy.

She ran out of the house//////
Re: The Unending Story by abilityman(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2007
[s]she was devastated, she thought her world was crumbling on her. she could not imagine why dele dropped the phone on her. she decided to call dele back but his phone was busy.

She ran out of the house//////[/s]
Re: The Unending Story by phatboisly(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2007
and then peter tells his pal" son don't tell me you're beginning to doubt the greatest player on earth?"
Re: The Unending Story by mimiko(f): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2007
hello peter sorry about the last conversation i just ant to tell you that there is a little chage in plan the burial date has been shifted so was wondering if we could still,
Re: The Unending Story by abilityman(m): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2007
mimiko:

hello peter sorry about the last conversation i just ant to tell you that there is a little chage in plan the burial date has been shifted so was wondering if we could still,

[s]there is no relationship between this and the whole story, mimiko kindly refrain if u aint creative[/s]

carry on as discussed!
Re: The Unending Story by lilmadam(f): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2007
' hello babe,'he said
Re: The Unending Story by yemo(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2007
this story has been messed up
"where are you rushing to looking so frantic" ask peter
Re: The Unending Story by yemo(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2007
[s]'I, I am going to to, 'she stuttered leaving the sentence unfinished.
''And what are you too doing here'', composing herself a little.
"can we walk to that corner and talk" said dele pointing to a bend along the road " thank God I even met you on the way, have been thinking of how am going to enter your house what with your impossible father"[/s]
sorry I forgot that some else most post inbetween
Re: The Unending Story by Amigoz(f): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2007
She ran out of the house//////

towards dele's apartment (the whole 5miles) , all d while wondering bout her last conversation with her boo,
My father is to blame for all this she thinks. When will he let me grow up and be an independent woman!
As she knocks on dele's front door she wonders how he will receive her,
Re: The Unending Story by md4real(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2007
the door was opened by another lady on her undies.
Re: The Unending Story by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2007
At first she taught she had knocked at the wrong door until she heard the voice of Dele, asking who the person at  door was asking of
Re: The Unending Story by sammy6(m): 12:37am On Jun 27, 2007
She was very upset but couldn't resist when Dele suggested a party.They had fun.
Re: The Unending Story by Amigoz(f): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2007
After the act

, she wonders why she is still crazy for Dele.   If all he ever wants is a party, maybe he is not the right guy for her after all. She is better off finding a man who loves and only wants to be with her,

she knows what she needs to do,  find REAL LOVE
Re: The Unending Story by rasulua(m): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2007
Afterwards she got 2 think that d only way u cld find real luv is by believing in someone,if DELE is reli her guy then,
Re: The Unending Story by Amigoz(f): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2007
then again she thinks,

I must be going NUTS undecided undecided, Dele can't be my guy , he is a good for nothing Idiot who is only out to catch himself some fun.  There are better guys out there, and I am determined to find me one,

She hails an ocada, Leki beach please, I need to go do some soul searchin.
Re: The Unending Story by segoye2(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2007
Dele tried calling her the next day after the act but her line went dead,  He was confused and couldn't know why her line would not respond after a whole day sexy feast.
He then made up his mind to check on her, but that too, he thought it twice and felt she might think his visiting for another taste of the previous act. He still felt he was supposed to tell her how much he felt about her during and after the act. His mind was splitted, He was missing her, wanted to reach her, and still the phone has its way of praustrating all his efforts of calling.

The best thing to do is go for a road walk he guess,
Re: The Unending Story by Amigoz(f): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2007
Simbi is on Lekki beach doin a soul searching. But i thought Dele was cool, was different from all other men, now i know different, men will always be the same no matter how much they sweet talk you, she thinks

Dele is taking a walk towards lekki beach wandering how he would confess his true feelings to Simbi

Simbi continues to think, it looks like I cant find love, maybe I should end it all,  all I have to do is walk towards the lagoon and let the mighty sea carry me to a place where it no longer hurts.

As Dele got nearer to the beach, he suddenly looked up and saw Simbi walking towards the lagoon

Simbi Simbi he shouted! please dont do it!
Re: The Unending Story by Talktrue(m): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2007
She wakes up and wonders "am I paranoid or what" why do I dream about stuff that makes no sense.
Dele has promised to help her with  Peter besides he is rich why the dream about cult, her father, party, sucide etc, stuffs that really makes no sense, she shrugged her shoulders and said well that dreams for you.
The reality is she just met a nice rich guy called Dele and she hopes they'll get to know each other better as time goes on. She get ready for her 8.30 lecture, the phone rang and it was Dele!

[s]Stop messing up the story guys or Simbi will keep on waking up to the nice part (happy story telling)[/s]
Re: The Unending Story by segoye2(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2007
Immediately she discovered the voice on the callers end that, it was Dele. She thought deep and was anxious to know why Dele had to call her in a few minutes to her lectures. What is Dele up to again was rolling through her mind. This Dele is up to messing up her day again.
Re: The Unending Story by Amigoz(f): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2007
Dele - Can we meet up after your lectures today? I have something important to discuss with you.

Simbi - Dele what is it? Cant you tell me what it is now?

Dele - No Simbi, I want us to meet up instead, I have a huge surprise for you! trust me it is something you least expect

Simbi - Ok Dele, I will call you when I finish my lectures, bye for now.

Dele - Bye.

(Simbi thinks) what in the world does Dele want to discuss with me.  What shall I wear, is it good news or bad, damn I have to prepare for this,  im soooooooo
Re: The Unending Story by joey22(f): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2007
wat if he asks me out? i ll be so happy
Re: The Unending Story by sussy1(f): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2007
She kept delibrating within herself whether to see Dele after lecture or not.
Re: The Unending Story by Modups1(f): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2007
while she was still thinking she felt a tap on her shoulder
Re: The Unending Story by Lohlarh(f): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2007
my God, guess who it was that tapped her?,
Re: The Unending Story by tessybaby(f): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2007
it was Dele as hansome as always
Simbi was so taken she agreed to have lunch with him
despite his good looks she was able to tell him dat she really wanted to face her studies and needed no form of distraction from any guy.
After this incident, Simbi finds herself happy again in skool and doing so well in her exams.
she actually came out the best student in her department when she graduated.

FIVE YEARS LATER,

Simbi is driving a nice looking and expensive car with a little girl by her. She is happily married and has 2 kids. She is a medical doctor at the St Mary's Health care. She looked very happy but she met her doom the day she bumped into Peter at the supermarket,
Re: The Unending Story by Lohlarh(f): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2007
They were both stood lookin at one another for a very long time, when Peter deciede to break d silence, Simbi took her heels but Peter caught up wit her and,
Re: The Unending Story by sussy1(f): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2007
He wanted to carry her and atleast let her know how he feel seeing her since all this while,but she did not let him insteady she quickly annouced to him that she is marryed to a lovely,handsome and caring man called
Re: The Unending Story by tessybaby(f): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2007
John Martins the MD of Martins and Bros Conglomerates
Peter looked abit dumbfounded
He asked if he could see Simbi again which she declined
Peter is so jealous about her success and decides to spoil
her happiness by blackmailing her with pictures of himself and Simbi
making love in those days in skool. He is still thinking of how to plan the
blackmail,
Re: The Unending Story by topeteadr(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2007
Then he plans with a photographer and goes to meet simbi forcing her and kissing simbi is struggling but peter is stronger so he hold's tight and keeps flirting witg her while the photographer takes shot of the whole scene.
Re: The Unending Story by davotico: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2007
on her way the vehicle was attacked by armed robbers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Unending Story by tessybaby(f): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2007
At her jobside,

Nurse: Goodmorning Doctor, a mail man dropped this envelope for you while u were out
Simbi: Oh thank u very much, and make sure the patient in Ward C eats before the next drip sets ok?
Nurse: ok Doc

Simbi opened the lettre and to her greatest dismay guess what she found?
Re: The Unending Story by actoor(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2007
her pictures posted by PETER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You (part 2) / What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? / Get Sure Bet9ja Winning Code And Network Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.