Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success (1713 Views)

I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job / I Feel Like Giving Up, I Have Failed My Children / "Giving Your Toddler A Smartphone Is Like Giving Them Hard Drugs" - Says Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2019
I feel empty even with some good level of success. I feel like ending it all, life is meaninglessness.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by alonzoiv(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2019
Dont do it. Reflect on the positive side of life. Never give up. Think of the things you've been able to achieve.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by LordKO(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2019
Don't give up. You simply need to take to the route of living life at the periphery of conventionalism and make sure you do so conscientiously. Adopt and embrace the philosophical principle of altruism and conscientiousness and, let grit rather than greed be the source of your life motivation henceforth - focus on what you have and build your hope around your profession/occupation/ambition. Make it a duty to constantly remind yourself that neither the world nor people owe you anything, instead that you owe the world in particular and people in general goodness - this simply means conquering your entitlement mentality without negating expectation, expectation of reciprocation is your right - and strive to live up to it to the best of your ability, of course, do so without allowing anyone/anything dominion over you.

Also consider a short holiday outside your immediate environment to a less posh but serene environment - let me assume that you live in a posh city within or outside the country and have a hometown/village different and less posh from the city where you live. If you normally go there through the air (after arriving the country, in case you live outside the country), take public road transportation and when you reach there forget about your vehicle (in case you have available one you normally use while in town) and all the normal and usual lifestyle of a subjective accomplished city person in town, also consider to reduce your use of phone and computer and number of people that will visit you, and enjoy your rest.

Believe you me, happiness isn't that expensive, once you conquer yourself.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by HerCuteness(f): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2019
so you're not lacking yet you wanna end it all.....?
I have rent to pay by Sunday with zero naira currently and I'm not thinking of suicide.
despite all the feelings of discomfort, feelings of just not being enough, we have a power in us. Something greater than all the obstacles in our way. In the face of our fears and obstacles, we have the power to try to look towards something lighter. Call it the law of attraction, call it prayer, call it blind faith, call it whatever you want…it all boils down to one thing: positivity.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by DeeMain(m): 11:59am On Mar 27, 2019
Have you had a traumatic or painful past or life experiences? Was your childhood dysfunctional? Are there areas of your life you consider yourself a failure in? When you think of the future what do you see?

I believe you are depressed. Your answers to the above questions may help pinpoint the trigger and possible solutions.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
alonzoiv:
Dont do it. Reflect on the positive side.

Thanks.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
LordKO:
Don't give up. You simply need to take to the route of living life at the periphery of conventionalism and make sure you do so conscientiously. Adopt the philosophical principle of altruism and conscientiousness, and let grit, rather than greed, be the source of your life motivation henceforth - focus on what you have and build your hope around your profession/occupation/ambition. Make it a duty to constantly remind yourself that neither the world nor people owe you anything, instead that you owe the world in particular and people in general goodness - this simply means conquering your entitlement mentality without negating expectation, expectation of reciprocation is your right - and strive to live up to it to the best of your ability, of course, do so without allowing anyone/anything dominion over you.

Also consider a short holiday outside your immediate environment to a less posh but serene environment - let me assume that you live in a posh city within or outside the country and have a hometown/village different and less posh from the city where you live. If you normally go there through the air (after arriving the country, in case you live outside the country), take public transportation and when you reach there forget about your vehicle (in case you have available one you normally use while in town) and all the normal and usual lifestyle of a subjective accomplished city person in town, also consider to reduce your use of phone and computer and number of people that will visit you, and enjoy your rest.

Believe you me, happiness isn't that expensive, once you conquer yourself.

Thanks.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
HerCuteness:
so you're not lacking yet you wanna end it all.....?
I have rent to pay by Sunday with zero naira currently and I'm not thinking of suicide.
despite all the feelings of discomfort, feelings of just not being enough, we have a power in us. Something greater than all the obstacles in our way. In the face of our fears and obstacles, we have the power to try to look towards something lighter. Call it the law of attraction, call it prayer, call it blind faith, call it whatever you want…it all boils down to one thing: positivity.

Thanks.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
DeeMain:
Have you had a traumatic or painful past or life experiences? Was your childhood dysfunctional? Are there areas of your life you consider yourself a failure in? When you think of the future what do you see?

I believe you are depressed. Your answers to the above questions may help pinpoint the trigger and possible solutions.

No to all the questions. Thanks.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by mrphysics(m): 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Thetrueglobalma:

Thanks.
Brother, please find hope and comfort on the things you are able to achieve. Find faith in your successes amidst waves of life discomfort. Never lose hope, you are doing well already. Go out there, to primary schools; show love to them, help put a smile on them. This is what makes life worth living not the numerous responsibilities and life issues that threatens our inner joy and peace.

Like someone said above, go out there, and withhold not your ATM from spending on yourself. Look at those who are struggling in life but yet find time to smile and laugh. They are insulted for suffering and smiling, yet this insult is the beauty of life.

You deserve to smile bro, keep living, you have not gotten to the end of the tunnel yet.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by DeeMain(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
Thetrueglobalma:

No to all the questions. Thanks.

Okay. You missed out on one: When you think of the future what do you see?
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Thetrueglobalma:
I feel empty even with some good level of success. I feel like ending it all, life is meaninglessness.

life na jeje. take it easy.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
mrphysics:

Brother, please find hope and comfort on the things you are able to achieve. Find faith in your successes amidst waves of life discomfort. Never lose hope, you are doing well already. Go out there, to primary schools; show love to them, help put a smile on them. This is what makes life worth living not the numerous responsibilities and life issues that threatens our inner joy and peace.

Like someone said above, go out there, and withhold not your ATM from spending on yourself. Look at those who are struggling in life but yet find time to smile and laugh. They are insulted for suffering and smiling, yet this insult is the beauty of life.

You deserve to smile bro, keep living, you have not gotten to the end of the tunnel yet.

Thanks.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
pandv:

life na jeje. take it easy.

Thanks.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
DeeMain:

Okay. You missed out on one: When you think of the future what do you see?

I don't have power to predict the future.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by DeeMain(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Thetrueglobalma:

I don't have power to predict the future.

My advice is for you to go see a therapist. You are most likely depressed and a good therapist will help unravel what's behind this.

*****"

Suicide is a based on self love and a warped form of selfishness. It's a me me me me me programming and mindset: your world, thoughts and needs and values and achievements and experiences.

You haven't lived until you live for others or die for them if need be. Your family, your community, state, church, nation, the world needs your impact.

You are blessed/gifted so you can be a blessing to others, so you can love them. Give of your self, talent, wealth, wisdom, knowledge.

The world is waiting.

Reach out. Love. Live. Give.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by Graxie(f): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
It is well dear, I am a believer so my advice will be bible base, read Bible. Yes psalms. David went through this phase, read Ecclesiastes, Solomon too did, even Jesus at the garden of getsamane was depressed, yet he saw future joy, you and I and went to the cross. Allow the word of God to fill in that vacuum, Jesus knows what is depression, allow him to help you. He said come to me all you who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest. Learn of me, for I am humble and lowly at heart for my burden is light and my yoke is easy. See, allow Jesus to show you joy via his spirit. Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by extremelygolden: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Thetrueglobalma:

Please don't break our hearts with such evil thoughts. We love you so much and will be glad to still have you around.

When your heart begins to wander, kindly call on the God of the Storm to walk you through whatever situation that is weighing you down.

Please consider direct family and friends you will hurt if you do something stupid. And don't also forget that hell is real. Very real!
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by Leis: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Thetrueglobalma:

U need Jesus CHRIST in your life,look for him and accept him as your lord and savior.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Smoke weed bro.. Trust me after one wrap u will see how awesome you are.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
R2bees:
Smoke weed bro.. Trust me after one wrap u will see how awesome you are.

Lol. You wan kill am
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by ThothHermes: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Transfer 50k to me. You'll start feeling great cool
It's therapeutic I tell you grin
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
ThothHermes:
Transfer 50k to me. You'll start feeling great cool

It's therapeutic I tell you grin

It's unfortunate that you don't seem to have conscience.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
OP

You have to put yourself together, never give up okay.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
Themellowone:

na today you know say many people no get conscience
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by Elphiasdoge(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
interesting
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by ThothHermes: 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Themellowone:

It's unfortunate that your sense of humor is dead.
Na me you wan take shine
Nitwit.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by Abcruz(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Thetrueglobalma:

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.--Jeremiah 29:11

Others were given in exchange for you. I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you.--Isaiah 43:4

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Life Even With Considerate Success by kunleweb: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Themellowone:
OP

You have to put yourself together, never give up okay.

Mellowonr I've been watching you and I must say I'm beginning to suspect you

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Advice For This Young Couple / Is It Ok To Cut My Father Off? / Please What Advice Can You Give Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.