Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Jose Mourinho To ‘coach Either Lyon Or Monaco’ In France’s Ligue 1 - L’equipe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho To ‘coach Either Lyon Or Monaco’ In France’s Ligue 1 - L’equipe (303 Views)

I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi / "If You Feel Pressure, Stay At Home" - Jose Mourinho To Players / Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho To ‘coach Either Lyon Or Monaco’ In France’s Ligue 1 - L’equipe by MrTrend(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Jose Mourinho, a former Manchester United coach, is reportedly planning a move to France for the next of his managerial career.

Mourinho who has been without a club since Manchester United sacked him in December, has identified either Lyon or Monaco as his preferred next destination, Wednesday’s edition of L’Equipe writes.

Recall that Lyon are currently third in the Ligue 1 standings, 24 points behind leaders PSG, while Monaco are 16th in Ligue 1, eight points clear of the bottom three but L’Equipe suggests it is unlikely Mourinho will head there as he shares the same agent as the coach of the club, Leonardo Jardim.

Read more at: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/jose-mourinho-to-coach-either-lyon-or-monaco-in-frances-ligue-1/

1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho To ‘coach Either Lyon Or Monaco’ In France’s Ligue 1 - L’equipe by MrTrend(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Jose Mourinho To ‘coach Either Lyon Or Monaco’ In France’s Ligue 1 - L’equipe by Zanotty(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Omo for man.u I'm nearly reach oil but for these clubs I'm go be nnpc manager
Re: Jose Mourinho To ‘coach Either Lyon Or Monaco’ In France’s Ligue 1 - L’equipe by Zanotty(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
For man.u I'm nearly reach oil but for these clubs I'm go be nnpc manager
Re: Jose Mourinho To ‘coach Either Lyon Or Monaco’ In France’s Ligue 1 - L’equipe by cr7lomo: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
I said it b4 that no big club in Europe will risk hiring his services... arrogance comes with downfall
Re: Jose Mourinho To ‘coach Either Lyon Or Monaco’ In France’s Ligue 1 - L’equipe by Okpanz1: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Morinho to Monaco Hope you're not going to just raise players that will be sold off as their value appreciate...
Re: Jose Mourinho To ‘coach Either Lyon Or Monaco’ In France’s Ligue 1 - L’equipe by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
is that promotion or demotion with all his arrogance
Re: Jose Mourinho To ‘coach Either Lyon Or Monaco’ In France’s Ligue 1 - L’equipe by Icon79(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wow. From Chelsea to Inter Milan to Real Madrid, to Chelsea then to Man Utd and now to Lyon? How are the mighty fallen

O pari

(1) (Reply)

Is Leon Still The BALOGUN Of The Super Eagles Defence / If Not For England... / Carragher Tells £60m Liverpool Target Hudson-odoi To Reject Chelsea Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.