Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Modified - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Modified (2025 Views)

MODIFIED : 80,000 Naira Loan / Modified. / Show Me An Online Investment Opportunity That Has Lasted Over 4 Years (modified) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified by deleson: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
POST MODIFIED!

3 Likes

Re: Modified by Shelloween(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
MMM
Re: Modified by maxpayne3: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Invest in yourself! You’re your biggest asset. Get ultrasound skills e.g data science, UI/UX design etc

NB: “If you keep emptying your pocket to fill your brain, your brain will keep filling your pocket”

1 Like

Re: Modified by DivinePips123: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
deleson:
Hello Financial Gurus,

I'd like to read your thoughts on this financial options.

Profile - I'm in my late 20s with some little funds to plan the next phase of my life.

I am contemplating investing about 2 million in getting a leased self-con apartment for about 15 years somewhere in Yaba...My intent for this is to establish an assured means of financially supporting my future family annually for about 10-15 years.

Alternatively, I could use a large of funds to buy my first car and be cruising around, and use the remaining sum to get a plot or two pieces of land in Ibeju Lekki - all for the future.

The third option is to save up the funds and plan to wed real soon.

But my concerns are these;

How well will the leased apartment appreciate with time?
If I get a car now, won't it create a false social impression that I've arrived (trust you know what that comes with in Nigeria)?
Am I considering Marriage too early?
Is the Ibeju Lekki property a good choice?

Kindly share your thoughts...Thanks

Hi hi deleson,
Kindly check out our offering and investment/money success story here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers.
Re: Modified by ugotex85: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
When it comes to making guaranteed good returns on investment, Bitcoin mining is one surest way out there. But only few people in Nigeria are into it, and those few people are unwilling to share with others. Well, I won't be that selfish, if you would like to know more about pool mining of bitcoin, get in touch with me. In mining you make 30% to 60% of your invested capital monthly and you can quit any time you want. I've said much already, hit me up on WhatsApp if interested.
Re: Modified by Mykel51(m): 2:33am On Mar 28, 2019
deleson:
Hello Financial Gurus,

Profile - I'm in my late 20s with some little funds to plan the next phase of my life.

I am contemplating investing about 2 million in getting a leased self-con apartment for about 15 years somewhere in Yaba...My intent for this is to establish an assured means of financially supporting my future family annually for about 10-15 years.

Alternatively, I could use a large of funds to buy my first car and be cruising around, and use the remaining sum to get a plot or two pieces of land in Ibeju Lekki - all for the future.

If I get a car now, won't it create a false social impression that I've arrived (trust you know what that comes with in Nigeria)?

Consider investing with a professional Forex account manager.. You would get good returns monthly. Contact me on 07065301081 if interested
Re: Modified by Sulaimontaiwo: 3:29am On Mar 28, 2019
Start pig farming. Low risk more income
Re: Modified by deleson: 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
Okay. Thanks, ladies and gentlemen.
Re: Modified by Hasib04(m): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
I can advice you to invest in agricultural, especially fishery. You can DM for more information 08125447918
Re: Modified by Fxmanager(m): 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
deleson:
Hello Financial Gurus,

Visit and follow our performance through the link below

[url]ttps://www.nairaland.com/5104286/pamm-currency-trading-journal-avg[/url]
Re: Modified by okafor200(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hasib04:
I can advice you to invest in agricultural, especially fishery. You can DM for more information 08125447918

but you know fishery is just cost capital expensive,

to run a fish farm is really on a down time if you dont find ways to get their feeds way more cheaper
Re: Modified by okafor200(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Shelloween:
MMM

please dont you ever say this here again,

MMM is all scam
Re: Modified by Nature130: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
deleson:
Hello Financial Gurus,

if you can buy an agri product for about 20k-25k, store now and sell later for 80k-100k or above , i have a product for you. Chat me on whatsapp via my signature if you are interested

1 Like

Re: Modified by seunbobo: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
I can introduce you to some money market investment schemes that will pay between 18% and 22% per annum...

Buzz me if you are interested...

(1) (Reply)

Look What I Made From Cryptocurrency In Two Days. You Can Start For Free / I Need A Stock Broking Firm/ Stock Broker In Ado-ekiti Or Akure / Invest Your Bitcoin And Earn Daily Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.