Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Biography Of Genevive Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biography Of Genevive Nnaji (4491 Views)

Photos Of Genevive And Ay Kissing / Genevive Nnaji Bought A House In Lekki? (unconfirmed) / Genevive Nnaji Having A Sextape, How True Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biography Of Genevive Nnaji by centD(m): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2010
GENEVIVE NNAJI

Genevieve Nnaji started her acting career as a child actress in http://nigeriacelebrities..com/2010/09/genevive-nnaji.html
Re: Biography Of Genevive Nnaji by MrCork8: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2010
Very ugly G Togo girl, she cant even sing and she even dark skin (no oofeince)
Re: Biography Of Genevive Nnaji by omar22(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2010
Would we get the chance to read about her relationship with her "Aristo" the former Vice President of Nigeria Abubakar Atiku in her Biography!!!
Re: Biography Of Genevive Nnaji by Outstrip(f): 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2010
Genevieve's daughter should probably be about 15 years old now. I am a fan of hers but one of the things I always feel uncomfortable with is her refusing to speak about her daughter. She obviously owes no one an explanation but when articles about her life bra about her accomplishments over and over again even starting from when she was 8 years old and somehow skips one of the biggest things in a womans life then I think that she is ashamed of her child. The only thing that might make sense is if she gave the child up for adoption. All this will make sense then.
Re: Biography Of Genevive Nnaji by Akuviv: 12:21am On Apr 22, 2011
Outstrip:

Genevieve's daughter should probably be about 15 years old now. I am a fan of hers but one of the things I always feel uncomfortable with is her refusing to speak about her daughter. She obviously owes no one an explanation but when articles about her life bra about her accomplishments over and over again even starting from when she was 8 years old and somehow skips one of the biggest things in a womans life then I think that she is ashamed of her child. The only thing that might make sense is if she gave the child up for adoption. All this will make sense then.

I respect her decision to keep her daughter out of limelight. She wants her to have a normal life and enjoy childhood like everyother child deserves to without the stigma our society is willing to label her with. A lot of parents deny their kids the priviledge of childhood by making them child stars and make additional money & fame eg the Jacksons, Will & Jada Smith to mention a few.
She is not ashamed of her. I do not support pre-marital sex or adultery but why abort to cover up? Please leave the girl alone jor
Re: Biography Of Genevive Nnaji by mamagee3(f): 12:23am On Apr 22, 2011
Wow!!!

Her biography is indeed remarkable. . .

It just shows and tecahes one to believe in themselves and the sky would be their limit.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS | Kanye West Is…………. More Sad News From The Music Industry / Mo Cheddah Nu-de Picture Hits The Net / Spotted: Funke Akindele With Her Elder Sister/manager, Ayo Ola-muhammed (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.