Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

N5,000 Graphic Design Contest With Health2Wealth - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / N5,000 Graphic Design Contest With Health2Wealth (1164 Views)

Please Rate My NDLEA Logo Design Contest / NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate / C‎omped Tech‎ graphics Design Contest, Win N50k‎ All Nigeria Promos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N5,000 Graphic Design Contest With Health2Wealth by jetroolowole(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hello Nairalander, Weblick Communications Ltd and Health2Wealth Africa are looking for a creative graphic designer on a contractual basis with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team. The goal is to get the clients’ message across.

REQUIREMENT(S)
Proven graphic designing experience
Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
Up to date with some of the industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Corel, Photoshop etc)

SELECTION
We will be holding a graphic contest to select the winner. The top 10 will be retain for project partnership while we will give a N5,000 token to the best design.

If you are interested, there are two steps to join.

1. Comment your WhatsApp number below to receive the project details
2. Join our Facebook group where our members will choose the best design.
To join the group go to http://health2wealth.africa and use "GRAPHIC DESIGN" as referral

1 Like

Re: N5,000 Graphic Design Contest With Health2Wealth by herbaylove(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: N5,000 Graphic Design Contest With Health2Wealth by IamProdigy: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
jetroolowole:
Hello Nairalander, Weblick Communications Ltd and

SELECTION
We will be holding a graphic contest to select the winner. The top 10 will be retain for project partnership while we will give a N5,000 token to the best design.

If you are interested, there are two steps to join.

Interesting...

I do like to ask if your clients run contest with you and your competitors to know who is fit for the job...

So when you pick one, what happens to the effort of others??

Have you ever contracted professionals in other fields to compete to render a service then you pick?

If you haven't, then respect this field... As there are people who learnt and studied this skill and doing design Professionally.

If you need a professional, Create an opening, interview and hire... And not disrespecting the people who put in their best to create designs each day

Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N5,000 Graphic Design Contest With Health2Wealth by jetroolowole(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
IamProdigy:

Interesting...

I do like to ask if your clients run contest with you and your competitors to know who is fit for the job...

So when you pick one, what happens to the effort of others??

Have you ever contracted professionals in other fields to compete to render a service then you pick?

If you haven't, then respect this field... As there are people who learnt and studied this skill and doing design Professionally.

If you need a professional, Create an opening, interview and hire... And not disrespecting the people who put in their best to create designs each day

Thank you!
It's not a must to apply. I'm a designer myself and we use our spare time to design. I have many designer partners too in my agency and they have grades. So if you feel your grade is above the project, it's not a must to apply. I know a lot of Nigerians doing worse on Fiverr to collect $3
Re: N5,000 Graphic Design Contest With Health2Wealth by kilojoDesigns: 7:45am On Apr 03, 2019
jetroolowole:
Hello Nairalander, Weblick Communications Ltd and Health2Wealth Africa are looking for a creative graphic designer on a contractual basis with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team. The goal is to get the clients’ message across.

You say you are also a designer, Its good what your'e doing for the young designers. I partook in a ton of contests starting out, not for the prize but to push myself. Sadly I wouldn't be participating in this one, I am however interested in the partnership.
Call/Whatsapp 07018880219 (Joseph)
it would be great to connect with you.
Some of my designs below

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9107595_brandingidentitymockup5kilojo2copy_jpeg24b59a45857b056bcb8affd27f9baf66
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9107592_epiphanyletterheadandbusinesscardmockup_jpeg7a37f5f4b3c9ec578348e142201d6a38
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8912661_kilojosignaturenl_jpegd64c37764a245e98289ffe6bdad5ff2a

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Makes Flyers And Complimentary Card Using A Phone / Used Nikon D5200 For Sale At Affordable Pric / New Businss Card Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.