Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy (37244 Views)

Why Alaafin Of Oyo And Aare Ona Kakanfo Can't Stay Together- Gani Adams / Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by praizblog: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Oyo king Popularly known as Alaafin of Oyo Oba Adeyemi welcome another baby boy with one of his pretty wife queen Mojisola.

She shared the goodnews via her page recently. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/alaafin-of-oyo-welcomes-another-baby-boy-with-one-of-his-oloris-queen-mojisola/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by praizblog: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
See More Sexy Photos of Alaafin of Oyo queen Mojisola slaying on IG => HERE

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Baby boy? E b like say Baba dey play ball pass some youth sef.

I too dey like dis Baba program asweargrin...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by egorov(m): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
Sorry I have to do this here. Urgency caused it.

8months fully vaccinated healthy and active American Eskimo dog for sale. . Will soon come in her first heat period. Comes with hand dryer, dog perfume, deodorant and grooming oil.

09020552054 calls only.
08066030632. WhTsapp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by Davash222(m): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Oba, fucck no dey taya you Abeg, e don do.

44 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by itspzpics(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Davash222:
Oba, fucck no dey taya you Abeg, e don do.

Even me sef dey wonder

21 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
KABIYESO OOOOO..... cheesy

Baba de Baba!

#RESPECT Your Royal Highness!!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by Gsteve01(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Baba still dey fire anyhow grin

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by karnafiu03(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Olori....

Are you sure na kabiyesi get that pikinundecided undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by Icon79(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
What do you expect from an Afonja

O pari

sexybaby22:

Even me sef dey wonder

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
Baba just dey fire shoot long life sir
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by decatalyst(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
Firing oba....

Maybe baba wants to increase the number of persons in his polling unit grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
This old cargo wey fùck nor dey tire

He should not forget to build fatherless babies house for those children as soon as possible.

And this USELESS girls spreading pùssy for their ancestor should take caution.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by modath(f): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
This is selfish!!!!! Just having this kid for inheritance sake, when it's doubtful the "father" would be around during this kid's teenage years.... but what do I know, money talks... lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by MsFaith: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
Young ladies marrying their grandfathers, anyway I no blame them, responsible young men no plenty for outside.

7 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
Gf
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by Kendumazy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ohhh boy! Baba is just borning! Kabiyesi baba!

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by sonnie10: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
What time does he have to deliberate on the Council matter? Always procreating.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by Fourwinds: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
sexybaby22:

Even me sef dey wonder
hmmmmmm
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by movetoca: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Well done Sir. I just noticed the man doesn't joke with light skinned women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Aboki fucking under aged girls in the name of religion

Na Woop he should be arrested and prosecuted undecided
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by lancee(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
modath:

This is selfish!!!

I hope there are future financial plans for all these babies regards to their upbringing..If yes baba carry go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by Cannicus: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
sherylbakky:
Baby boy? E b like say Baba dey play ball pass some youth sef.

I too dey like dis Baba program asweargrin...

Might be IVF. lipsrsealed

The way he travels with his wives in tow. grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by Salutem(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
praizblog:
Oyo king Popularly known as Alaafin of Oyo Oba Adeyemi welcome another baby boy with one of his pretty wife queen Mojisola.

She shared the goodnews via her page recently. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/alaafin-of-oyo-welcomes-another-baby-boy-with-one-of-his-oloris-queen-mojisola/

hehehe
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by Fourwinds: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
modath:
This is selfish!!!!! Just having this kid for inheritance sake, when it's doubtful the "father" would be around during this kid's teenage years.... but what do I know, money talks... lipsrsealed
selfish in what way.... You no go allow the owner of toto fvcck e thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by kbabajide(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dem wan use children kill baba ni
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by sonnie10: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Aboki fucking under aged girls in the name of religion

Na Woop he should be arrested and prosecuted undecided

What are talking about?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by DWJOBScom(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wetin Dey happen?
Is there a competition?
All of a sudden he’s popping out kids anyhow?
I don’t understand again

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
The man just they give women belle and taking care of them with his subjects money all in the name of kingship

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy by tillaman(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
I no sure sey this oldie get energy to kpansh these ladies with insatiable sexual urge!! I am not understanding oo how many times this man wan born now last year alone he welcomed like 2 or 3 set of twins haba naso e dey baba body ni even at his present age

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Town with the highest concentration of millionaires and mansions In Igboland. / Russian Girls Learn Yoruba And Igbo Language / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.