Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium (72993 Views)

Odion Ighalo’s Mother, Martina, Watches Him Play For The First Time In Stadium / Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by jaszplus12(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
I'm in tears!!
Joyful tears!!
God bless you Musa
I know you understand her position!
More playing days sir
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by medexico(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Avedonn:
Ahmed Musa has a noble heart. The guy has been touching peoples life whenever he can. While Mikel Obi only know how to snap picture with his wife and children and post it on social media.

I have never seen Mikel help or donated to the less privilege whether in Nigeria or abroad.

Why attack Mikel alone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by porshie(f): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
story!!! check it she must have been on her hijab

quote ur ancestors
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Brightest04(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
This is the kind of gesture God demands from the well to do ones in the society. God can use any one for someone at any time and at any place.May God continue to bless Ahmed Musa.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Martinez39(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
candlewax:
That is quite commendable, if you've made money,
please help the needy. It's not because of a big God up there but because you will be saving a life
The needy should go and work and stop giving birth to children that they can't take care of. Nobody owes the needy a dime.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by Samakus(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
I agree totally
excel101:
A giver is always a giver, its not in the earnings.
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by femliany(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
dgee1:

I'm jobless and need a miracle. What steps of faith can I take? Most companies turn you back at their gates by the security guys.

I need a miracle
Look inwardly brother you have a gift and potentials that you can turn to money making venture
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by dgee1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
femliany:

Look inwardly brother you have a gift and potentials that you can turn to money making venture

OK
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by samsard(m): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2019
ibnlawal:
That's good gesture but 250,000 seems kinda small...its not even up to 1000 dollars. These guys are stinkingly rich fah. At the very least, he shud be making like 150 million a week.

Its not that he's under obligation to help her buh morally, that's the appropriate gesture. I just felt it should have been more, @least to drag the woman outta the abject poverty.
Buh nevertheless, May Allah enrich his pocket. Many would have looked the other way
YOU can never satisfy humans for sure.
I swear.
He was under no obligation to help her, she came to work, and out of benevolence decided to give her several times the money she'd have made in the probably unlikely scenario that she got that job, but you people still had to analyse it huh
Let me tell you something, people win millions of dollars and still go broke and even wreck their lives in the process coz they didn't work for it, I'm guessing you'd have handed her 150 million, well obviously coz you're God, all righteous. Smh
Re: Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium by tunize(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish, just 250k? I ate stingy people
No e for empty e akant give am all in the name of giving. You wen give pass empty ur account to anybody ur mind sey help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. / Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster / A Lady To Suck On Ahmed Musa's Ball Everyday, See People Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.