Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Temptation - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Temptation (651 Views)

Temptation / The Last Temptation / Beyond Temptation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Temptation by priceless60: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
short story

Uremma was one of my students in ss3 when i was a teacher many years ago. She was the most beautiful girl in the school then and almost all the male teachers had eyes for her. In the staffroom we the male teachers often discuss about the girl and her cartel. She has a massive breast and booty. She sits at the front row in her class which makes every teacher to notice her. At just 16,She looked 24. Each time i enter their classroom, i try very hard not to look her way. I distanced myself from her throughout my stay in the school. Few months after their graduation, i got another job in Awka and left . 5 years later, i got a friend request on facebook and lo and behold, its Uremma. We chatted alittle immediately i accepted her request. We couldnt chat for long because i was at work;so she asked for my number . Later in the evening, she called me and enquired if i was married. On learning i was still single,she laughed and then said thank God. That night i couldnt sleep because before she dropped the call,she said she loves me and have always had a crush on me. Ever since we have been chatting and talking on phone although i've maintained and pretended as if i dont know what she wants. Sincerely i still see her as my student whom i used to counsel. Just this morning, she sent me a pic of her V-mobile and her massive boobs. Just wondering if i should do it or... considering my wedding is next month 27th April..

(1) (Reply)

"moonlight Monologue And Other Poems"(book) Now Released / Find Yourself In This Category / 100% Free Report Reveals At Last! How To Make N130k Per Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.