Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process (23867 Views)

Afritv Recruitment Process / Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020 Second Phase / KPMG 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment Process. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by namiji2598: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2019
Icon4s:

Liar, Bloody liar!!
This your defeatist mentality will take you no where.
maybe u have never applied for a fed. job before
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by namiji2598: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2019
id4sho:
Dey there
experience is d best teacher bro leave them. let them feel it themselves
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Icon4s(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2019
zicoraads:

Stop displaying your ignorance all over.

I understand the need to believe that you can get a job in NNPC without knowing anybody, but reality will soon dawn on you.

How did FIRS' own end? FIRS that needed close to a thousand staff, not just 200? cheesy

The reality is you can get the NNPC job without knowing anybody. I am not an applicant. I am already in the system. So I am telling u how it works.
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Icon4s(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2019
namiji2598:

maybe u have never applied for a fed. job before

Oga I work in a Federal parastatal.
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by zicoraads: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2019
Icon4s:

The reality is you can get the NNPC job without knowing anybody. I am not an applicant. I am already in the system. So I am telling u how it works.
This one want jonse people. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2019
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2019
Icon4s:

Oga I work in a Federal parastatal.
Tell them my dear. We all know federal jobs is mostly marred with connection crisis but if 100 people are required for employment, I'm certain 10-20 people will get it without connection.
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by deportugue: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2019
No connection no employment... Except the most high dey ur back if no.,u are on ur own

1 Like

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by KaptainAfrika: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2019
The Season of "Come to the house/office with your CV" has started. grin grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by tomsonlampard: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2019
ElNero:
Equal opportunity that requires HND to be backed up with Masters degree. Equal ko equal ni. undecided
Na that one weak me pass, and the person must Graduate in 2014 and above, Someone that finished HND in 2014 that will still have to go for 1 year service, that will still have to finish 1 and half years PGD then finally have to finish 1 and half years masters. How can he finish everything within the space of 4 years considering the fact that he has to wait for a while before moving from one stage to another, at least it's not immediately u Graduate that u will be mobilised for service, it's not immediately that u finish service that u will start PGD, u will have to apply and be given Admission which requires some processes, and also it's not immediately u finish the PGD that u will be able to start masters directly and it's not also immediately u finish the masters that u will be given ur result��

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Icon4s(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2019
zicoraads:

This one want jonse people. cheesy

You think NNPC staff are spirits and cannot visit Nairaland?

If u like continue with ur defeatist mindset. It cannot take u anywhere.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Kentocancan: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2019
Florblu:

Why should I buy from you when you can't even spell "past question" correctly?

This girl you wicked oo
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Icon4s(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Tell them my dear. We all know federal jobs is mostly marred with connection crisis but if 100 people are required for employment, I'm certain 10-20 people will get it without connection.

More than 80% of the people I joined the system with knew nobody.

Leave them to continue with their defeatist mentality. The ones that remain positive, even without knowing anybody, will get the job.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by C2H2(m): 10:32am On Mar 28, 2019
NNPC questions and answers available, 08022692359
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by abumeinben(m): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2019
hadjipapiey:

No mind them! Make we wen finish for 2008 diarabout go commit suicide abi. God dey!

No be small tin
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by C2H2(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2019
Florblu:

I have more than 300 NNPC past questions and answers

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Bills2307(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2019
Geesaintagape:
Score 60% without sitting for the aptitude test inbox me via ucheglad2@gmail.com. na naija u dey
lol. Wen u think you’ve seen it all

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Gbagbuo247: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2019
Etimnaic:
FTC finally

Thank God for you brother, you have made it in life !!! cool

1 Like

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by millionboi2: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2019
Korllami007:

The problem is not even about how tough the exam is because people will surely get past mark and above pass mark. But the problem is, will they employ the applicants that pass the exam?
hahahaha

The number that will pass will definitely out d ones dat will fail.
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by topcin: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
Anyone you wish bro
Tundexxy:

With a fee or not?
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by bayelsaowei(m): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
Icon4s:

Big lie
this is true... appointment letters were given to some persons.. i got a solid intel from a HR staff..
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by zidek(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Me i have masters in animal science since 2016, i dnt know whether i will be favour unless GOD intervention, even my girl friend dump me last week for another man because i can't meet her necessary needs and I'm already 30years! GOD i really need ur FAVOUR in JESUS Name, Amen!
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Bills2307(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
zidek:
Me i have masters in animal science since 2016, i dnt know whether i will be favour unless GOD intervention, even my girl friend dump me last week for another man because i can't meet her necessary needs and I'm already 30years! GOD i really need ur FAVOUR in JESUS Name, Amen!
God go do am for you and everybody Amen. As for the lady, she was not meant for you shikina. Move on nwanne

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by LadyHeaven(f): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2019
Icon4s:

You think NNPC staff are spirits and cannot visit Nairaland?

If u like continue with ur defeatist mindset. It cannot take u anywhere.

Please whats the entry salary for NNPC staffs? grin make we dey plan cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Uzoezeamugo: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2019
Prymestrr:
Ahead ahead. I'm getting that Job by His Grace.
amenooo
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Uzoezeamugo: 8:07am On Mar 29, 2019
Geesaintagape:
Score 60% without sitting for the aptitude test inbox me via ucheglad2@gmail.com. na naija u dey
your email is not valid tell us your solution here please.

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Icon4s(m): 8:17am On Mar 29, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Please whats the entry salary for NNPC staffs? grin make we dey plan cheesy

The salary is always contained in the employment letter. Wait till you get that first before you start any plan grin

Don't count your chicks before they are hatched wink

1 Like

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by qwertyboss(m): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2019
oh!
past! no body is above making a mistake! After all its the spelling predictions.
and for the records am not selling!
only beggars sell!

Florblu:

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2019
Geesaintagape:

Uzoezeamugo:
your email is not valid tell us your solution here please.
Uzoezeamugo. You and others that contacted this
Geesaintagape guy are the real fools. No wonder scammers are proliferating when there are multitudes of fools like you

You guys deserve to be scammed. Always looking for short cuts. Are you really educated?

I am very sure hundreds of lazy Nigerians must have contacted this Geesaintagape guy who promised one to score 60% without sitting for the aptitude test.

I am very sure you cheated your way through in school. Same way you all were scammed with MFM. Typical lazy Nigerian youths looking for shortcuts and easy money doing yahoo yahoo and rituals up and down.

Your mates are busy studying past questions, you are here looking for shortcuts and easy way out from scammer.

Dont you have brain to think that if Geesaintagape were to be real, how can he come on nairaland advertising up and down due to hunger. Do you think he will be open like this and not helping himself, siblings, relatives, families and friends for NNPC job.

Foolish fool. You deserve to be scammed.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2019
Uzoezeamugo. Take this past question provides freely by dmainman and ibrahimzy. Study hard. Stop looking for shortcuts.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L9d1fFeEQiRy9FwqoBkmgXw27_TP2pBs/view

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by MyMouth(m): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2019
zidek:
U are better off without her! Jus thank ur God she left
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by LadyHeaven(f): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
Icon4s:

The salary is always contained in the employment letter. Wait till you get that first before you start any plan grin

Don't count your chicks before they are hatched wink

You suppose know wetin i mean, nonetheless dalû grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment / Vacancies@global Fleet Oil And Gas / Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.