Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile (1762 Views)

I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University / Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! / "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile by darthv: 5:45am On Mar 28, 2019
I studied Electrical/electronics in a reputable university in the country and graduated with a second class lower division(3.29) am well aware of the situation ahead and i want to boost my profile. i have manage to save a sum of 700,000 Nigerian Naira,I dont intend doing masters in nigeria but for the now, I want to get relevant experience in my field before I jet out for masters.

So my question is what are relevant programs I can embark on to boost my profile and increase my chances of getting a good job. Please leave networking packages out of it.

PS: i will go to service by June.
Re: What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile by IamD18: 5:49am On Mar 28, 2019
In as much as your plans are good, also have it in mind that profile boosting isn't a sure guarantee that you'll get a good job.

An electrical engineering graduate with 3.39 result can NEVER lack job if he/she is well practically oriented and can defend that result.

700,000 is something I'll advice you to start on your own with, not boosting of profile.

Successful engineers in Nigerian are people with connection to get jobs and people who are GOOD in their field. Not people with boosted profiles.

3 Likes

Re: What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile by rottennaija(m): 6:02am On Mar 28, 2019
darthv:
I studied Electrical/electronics in a reputable university in the country and graduated with a second class lower division(3.29) am well aware of the situation ahead and i want to boost my profile. i have manage to save a sum of 700,000 Nigerian Naira,I dont intend doing masters in nigeria but for the now, I want to get relevant experience in my field before I jet out for masters.

So my question is what are relevant programs I can embark on to boost my profile and increase my chances of getting a good job. Please leave networking packages out of it.

A lot. You can learn programming and be good at it.
Re: What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile by Standing5(m): 6:09am On Mar 28, 2019
following.
Re: What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile by okosodo: 6:56am On Mar 28, 2019
You result is good na. Learn forex well, before the next decade you are made
Re: What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile by Stanweezy(m): 7:09am On Mar 28, 2019
darthv:

Bro from ur profile it seems u realize that money through sport betting

1 Like

Re: What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile by darthv: 7:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Stanweezy:

Bro from ur profile it seems u realize that money through sport betting
No, sport betting no dey pay.you are always on the loosing end. Have been saving since my year 1, I do web design and some blogging

1 Like

Re: What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Get COREN, Masters and An area of specialization.

Thank me later wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile by darthv: 7:17am On Mar 28, 2019
IamD18:
In as much as your plans are good, also have it in mind that profile boosting isn't a sure guarantee that you'll get a good job.

An electrical engineering graduate with 3.39 result can NEVER lack job if he/she is well practically oriented and can defend that result.

700,000 is something I'll advice you to start on your own with, not boosting of profile.

Successful engineers in Nigerian are people with connection to get jobs and people who are GOOD in their field. Not people with boosted profiles.
Boosting profile entails,learning the necessary technical know how inorder to look appealing to prospective employers.
Starting anything on your own is not as easy as it seems oh! And if you intend starting anything, you just got to be good at what you do in order to be a success.
I'll appreciate info on relevant electrical programs/certification that can atlest guaranty a good paying job in Nigeria.
Re: What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile by darthv: 7:25am On Mar 28, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Get COREN, Masters and An area of specialization.

Thank me later wink

Coren=Good.
Masters=Good but Not good for now

Area of specialization?? Awesome( engineering management, telecommunications or control)
Yes, that's why am here asking for skills or programs to delve in to .
Re: What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile by Stanweezy(m): 7:32am On Mar 28, 2019
darthv:

No, sport betting no dey pay.you are always on the loosing end. Have been saving since my year 1, I do web design and some blogging

Well if u are good in business, I will advice u to start one more especially in ur field of study
Re: What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile by darthv: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2019
Stanweezy:

Well if u are good in business, I will advice u to start one more especially in ur field of study
thanks for your contribution.
Re: What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile by anochuko01(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2019
programming....

web design no be programming, abeg.

or have you heard of institute of industrial training, IIT at isheri, ogun state. goan spend six months there to learn mechatronics and your life would never remain the same.
Re: What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2019
IamD18:

IamD18 How can u say that kind of stuff based ur advice on FACTS not just what comes out from ur head, I am also an Electrical Engineer by course of study ........
Re: What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile by darthv: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
anochuko01:
programming....

web design no be programming, abeg.

or have you heard of institute of industrial training, IIT at isheri, ogun state. goan spend six months there to learn mechatronics and your life would never remain the same.
chairman pass me your control
Re: What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile by anochuko01(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
darthv:
chairman pass me your control
O8O97four8O658
Re: What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile by Surefire1: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
learn instrumentation and have these other professional certification ( hse, nse, coren, ndt and many others relating to engineering). This will aid you in your career pursuit. Always remember to have a plan B i.e be self employed.
Re: What Can A 2.2 Graduate In Electrical Engineering Do To Boost His Profile by socrates2(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
pls, can someone enlighten me on navy recruitment exam. Has it been done? If no, when will it be?

(1) (Reply)

Topic Removed / Scholars International Institute Of Technology SIIT 2020 SCHOLARSHIP / Exams Questions First Term, Second Term And Third Term Examination Primary 6 For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.