Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Urgent Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy (1682 Views)

Very Urgent.;........................vacancy / URGENT VACANCY / Urgent Vacancy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy by MummyIMadeIt: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2019
Good morning everyone.
If you know or have any one that can do a house help job in Lagos, the pay is fine, must be a female, and you are sure the person is good. Please help me with the contact.

It is urgent biko.��

PS: Closed

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy by charles424(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2019
BE YOUR BOSS..

Can you repost adverts on Facebook and earn money?
Stop wasting your data on Facebook,join me here on this WhatsApp link and I show you how to do it...it's as simple as ABC and you withdraw money to your account weekly....very reliable and with proves of bank alerts of members....
You will never regret you read this...

https:///FGndKzDj1l57Dcsor0wNWb
Re: Urgent Vacancy by rakumi(m): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2019
charles424:
BE YOUR BOSS..

Can you repost adverts on Facebook and earn money?
Stop wasting your data on Facebook,join me here on this WhatsApp link and I show you how to do it...it's as simple as ABC and you withdraw money to your account weekly....very reliable and with proves of bank alerts of members....
You will never regret you read this...

https:///FGndKzDj1l57Dcsor0wNWb

The link ain't working
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Seraficb: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2019
IS there accommodation? AM interested, really need a job,I reside in Anambra state but can relocate if the pay is gud. Here is my number 08103839453
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Cradle000(m): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2019
MummyIMadeIt:
Good morning everyone.
If you know or have any one that can do a house help job in Lagos, the pay is fine, must be a female, and you are sure the person is good. Please help me with the contact.

It is urgent biko.��
where in lagos pls and whats the pay?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by MummyIMadeIt: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Cradle000:
where in lagos pls and whats the pay?

In the island, as for the pay it's attractive.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by MummyIMadeIt: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
Seraficb:
IS there accommodation? AM interested, really need a job,I reside in Anambra state but can relocate if the pay is gud. Here is my number 08103839453

Yep, accommodation is guaranteed but the clients Wud prefer one in Lagos, as the need to know more about their employee..

Well let's keep Fingers crossed thou..
Re: Urgent Vacancy by akindele91(m): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
I have a trusted lady that lives in Lagos and do the job but I can't post her number here so send me your email address so I can send u her number through mail

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy by MummyIMadeIt: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
akindele91:
I have a trusted lady that lives in Lagos and do the job but I can't post her number here so send me your email address so I can send u her number through mail

Post it here.

Also I have replied ur mail.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Alitemidayo(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
Any Vacancy for male?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Cradle000(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
MummyIMadeIt:

In the island, as for the pay it's attractive.
you can encourage people who might be interested. If pay is 30k will sure take it
Re: Urgent Vacancy by MummyIMadeIt: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
Alitemidayo:
Any Vacancy for male?

No sir... thank you
Re: Urgent Vacancy by MummyIMadeIt: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
Cradle000:
you can encourage people who might be interested. If pay is 30k will sure take it

Sure it's within that range per month
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Cradle000(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
MummyIMadeIt:

Sure it's within that range per month
sent number already
Re: Urgent Vacancy by sharaff6(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
MummyIMadeIt:
Good morning everyone.

It is urgent biko.��
Call my sister i beg 08124427095
Re: Urgent Vacancy by MummyIMadeIt: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
sharaff6:
Call my sister i beg 08124427095

Let her call the number above
Re: Urgent Vacancy by MummyIMadeIt: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
Cradle000:
sent number already

Better still call the number above.. please note only females
Re: Urgent Vacancy by simonsilas: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
MummyIMadeIt:
Good morning everyone.

It is urgent biko.��

Official Website Click Here For More Detail

Limited time available.

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed In A Starting School.... Accommodation Available / Maths & Further Maths Teacher /inventor/industrial Chemist Is Looking For Job / Ips Uniport: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.