Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Omeruo Enjoys Playing Against Messi And Co, Wants To Leave Chelsea Permanently - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Omeruo Enjoys Playing Against Messi And Co, Wants To Leave Chelsea Permanently (314 Views)

Super Eagles Remember Samuel Okwaraji Who Died While Playing Against Angola / Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem / Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omeruo Enjoys Playing Against Messi And Co, Wants To Leave Chelsea Permanently by adeniyiadebanjo: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2019
Kenneth Omeruo is ready to dump Chelsea for life in La Liga at CD Leganes and he hopes the Premier League side will agree on a permanent deal.

Omeruo, who has been on five different loan spells away from Chelsea before his latest audition with Leganes is happy in his new environment and claims it has imparted his career.

H/T BBC Sport "The football here suits my style and the club provides a stable platform for me.

“I deserve stability in my career as a footballer. Leganes and Spanish football provides me with the continuity and right environment for career growth.

Read More: https://www.brila.net/kenneth-omeruo-gives-up-on-chelsea/

Re: Omeruo Enjoys Playing Against Messi And Co, Wants To Leave Chelsea Permanently by SEGLIZ: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2019
right decision better now than later as compare to Mikel.

(1) (Reply)

you need a website?? come in here / Liverpool And Porto Meet At Anfield Looking To Take Control Of Champions League / FINAL COMMENT! Man United Boss Solskjaer Speaks On Pogba Leaving For Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.