Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Interested In Owning A Binocular? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Interested In Owning A Binocular? (659 Views)

Digital Night Vision Binocular: Seeing The Night In High-tech Style / Interested In A Tech Career? / Interested In Learning How To Hack Without Paying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Owning A Binocular? by strenghtt: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2019
Get one...#7000 call..09060

Re: Interested In Owning A Binocular? by alexsandro(m): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
I prefer buying new binoculars
Re: Interested In Owning A Binocular? by mariopepper(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Me too guys. I want to buy good binocular and I am still not sure which one I should take. I read a lot of revies https://opticzoo.com/best-binoculars-under-1000-reviews/ ( not all 1k but still a lot cheesy) and I like some of them. Maybe perrini or pentax..Very hard choice for me. Anyway I did right by reading reviews before buying cause it's very important part of it.
Re: Interested In Owning A Binocular? by BalaklavaS: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Konstantine99:
Simply stated, binoculars use a series of lenses, elements, and prisms to produce a magnified view of distant people, places, or things. Using two parallel optical tubes allows you to observe with both eyes open, which is more comfortable and natural than using a spotting scope or telescope—which requires you to keep one eye closed. Additionally, having both eyes open maintains your depth of field and provides you with a rich and immersive experience where the scene takes on a more lifelike, 3-D appearance. If you’ve been shopping for binoculars, you will have noticed that some look very streamlined while others look chunkier. I personally found out from https://binocularsup.com

Is there something more I should know before the purchase?

(1) (Reply)

Solar Installation Training With Field Experience From Professionals / THE LIFE OF GREAT SCIENTISTS AND THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS TO SCIENCE. / Brothers Unearth Stunning 460 Million Yr Old Fossil In Australian Outback (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.