Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Stolen Bb Pin Bombard: Operation Conscience Prick - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stolen Bb Pin Bombard: Operation Conscience Prick (1252 Views)

Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos / Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? / BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Bb Pin Bombard: Operation Conscience Prick by ddahunsi(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2010
Gents & Ladies,

How many phones have you lost or had stolen from you?

How did you feel at the time, and everytime you remember that somebody, somewhere has there greasy paws wrapped around your much loved, much pimped BlackBerry device?

You might not be able to get back your phone, but you can do something constructive, make a difference.

Let's all join hands to Bombard Stolen & Lost BB Pins, till they find there way home. All you have to do is post any known lost pins on this page.

I'm counting on our joint honesty, sincerity and dedication.

-didi
Re: Stolen Bb Pin Bombard: Operation Conscience Prick by ddahunsi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2010
Guys,

This is an SOS to all you wonderful guys.

Lost my Pimped, 2-weeks new BB Storm 2 in Abuja on saturday, Guess the Cab Driver was just too tempted shocked to return it, cos he pulled the battery in less than 3 mins after he zoomed off. sad

What I really want from you guys is an ALL OUT BOMBARD on the pin, Real Area Scatter, if you know what i mean!

Let the buyer/new owner know that it's illegit, Pls and Pls, it might just be you next time (God Forbid!)

All I need you to do is to Bombard the PIN -3104A697 repeatedly, as many times a day as humanly possible.

Let him know it was stolen from -dd-08052761960. Maybe he'll just return it.

Thanks guys, I'm banking on you.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Bb Pin Bombard: Operation Conscience Prick by Darustic: 1:48am On Jan 29, 2013
my bb was stolen some weeks ago, pls help bombard it 286839c5, thanks alot nd GOD bless. 08166484417.
Re: Stolen Bb Pin Bombard: Operation Conscience Prick by 2kurupt(m): 1:05am On Jan 30, 2013
Why not report to your network provider & have them blacklist both your pin and phone?
Re: Stolen Bb Pin Bombard: Operation Conscience Prick by deleazeez1: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2013
blackberry 9930 white (bold 5) stolen...Pin 3338F486..IMEI 13500002399......reach me on dele.azeez@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Stolen Bb Pin Bombard: Operation Conscience Prick by deleazeez1: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2013
blackberry 9930 white (bold 5) stolen...Pin 3338F486..IMEI 13500002399......reach me on 08082523643.....thanks
Re: Stolen Bb Pin Bombard: Operation Conscience Prick by Smartrizz: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2013
Good Morning,

Please I don't understand how this works, my BB was stolen in church yesterday how do i go about the tracking and blocking. Kindly advise
Re: Stolen Bb Pin Bombard: Operation Conscience Prick by femi4: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2013
Smartrizz: Good Morning,

Please I don't understand how this works, my BB was stolen in church yesterday how do i go about the tracking and blocking. Kindly advise
Report to your pst
Re: Stolen Bb Pin Bombard: Operation Conscience Prick by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2013
femi4: Report to your pst
V. Gud answer grin grin grin
Re: Stolen Bb Pin Bombard: Operation Conscience Prick by Smartrizz: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2013
femi4: Report to your pst

Just don't know why some human beings make fun of every thing, is reporting to the pastor blocking the phone? if you don't have a resonable advice to give why not read and go to next page.
Re: Stolen Bb Pin Bombard: Operation Conscience Prick by Hopez456(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mine was stolen a week ago but didnt have the pin with me. I have called my bbm contacts to tell me the pin i was told the thief have deleted them. Dnt knw hw else to get the pin.

(1) (Reply)

Unlocking Codes For Nokia Lumia 930 / Gionee Pioneer P6 Vs Infinix Hot 2. / We've Ported TWRP To Gionee P5w

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.