Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Let The Spirit Of Grace Teach You Grace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let The Spirit Of Grace Teach You Grace (205 Views)

What Does Matthew 8:22 Mean By "Let The Dead Bury Their Own Dead"? / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / Pope Claims Angels Greeting Mary As Being Full Of Grace Meant She Is Without Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let The Spirit Of Grace Teach You Grace by pressplay411(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2019
Let The Spirit of Grace Teach You Grace

The call of Paul was a very delicate and sensitive one. God had to find perhaps the most intellectual man of his day to try to communicate the profound and nearly inexplicable message of Grace.
To think you understand by surface value, the epistles of Apostle Paul is to be treading on the serpent's tail.
Paul was too deep.
Here is what Apostle Peter, the Rock, had to say about Apostle Paul.

2 Peter 3:14-18
Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked; but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.

Paul's depth often created conflagrations between Him and the other Apostles. Galatians 2, Acts 15.
His job was not an easy one, it wasn't even a difficult one, it was an Herculean task.
Grace was too deep that Christ did not preach it to flesh, He had to send us the Holy Spirit for Him to teach us by reminding us and convicting us by the Spirit.
Yet, most pastors preach Grace to their own destruction and have caused generations to stumble. Oh, the judgment they have brought upon themselves.
Little wonder we have been exhorted, Let not many be teachers. James 3:1, Matthew 5:19,

I personally was not allowed to speak about Grace for a season. As much as I tried to preach it, the Holy Spirit constrained me. I wondered why.
I realised it was because He saw the sincerity of my heart. I simply want to understand it and communicate it appropriately to the Body of Christ.

There's a way you can study Grace and have an erroneous understanding.
There's a way you can understand Grace and erroneously preach it.
There's a way you can understand Grace and preach it appropriately but your audience erroneously receive it.
And there's a way the Holy Spirit can have His way, by giving you understanding, giving you utterance and preparing the hearts of the audience you will preach it to and it will find true interpretation, understanding and empowerment in their hearts.

Grace is too Profound.
The mystery of Grace is just as profound as the mystery of the Trinity of God.
It cannot be done by flesh, not by sense, not by theology, but by the Holy Spirit.

Let us empty ourselves, let us empty our vessels.
Let us Unlearn what we have been taught about Grace and Relearn from the Holy Spirit.
I can assure you that with the sincerity, humility and purity of your heart, You will experience the New Wine of the Truth about Grace.

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ the Love of God and the Intimate Communion of the Holy Spirit, be with us now and for ever. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy: Pastors In Custody For ‘killing’ In-law / I Will Not Forgive Him (part 3) / Sorrow: An Arrow In Satan's Quiver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.