Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,152 members, 7,842,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Call On Health Promoters For Health2wealth Wellreneur Bootcamp Challenge - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Call On Health Promoters For Health2wealth Wellreneur Bootcamp Challenge (215 Views)

Call For Digital Health Promoters For Health2wealth Wellness Campaign 2019 / JOHESU Statement On Health Minister Stand On Health Sectors Salary Structure / God Greatest Gift To Man On Health Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call On Health Promoters For Health2wealth Wellreneur Bootcamp Challenge by jetroolowole(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
Early this year, I got a parcel from Facebook through Fedex for my efforts in building a vibrant community. Inside this month, I was privileged to attend the Facebook Community Leadership Cycle Lagos Meeting.

This and many more digital engagements inform my decision to position some members of our community to dominate the digital eco-system. I am happy to inform you that I have launched application for Health2Wealth Wellpreneur Bootcamp Challenge - Season 1.

This program is part of our mission to raise millionaire wellness entrepreneurs across Africa who will design local solution to solving Africa health challenges. The are four levels in this training with each having various modules and courses. Successful participants will receive a certificate of participation at the conclusion. Best participant at each level will also be rewarded.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
LEVEL 1
Platform - RankTribe Bootcamp (Trial Platform)
No of Applicants Allowed: 1000
Maximum Duration: 30 Days
Cost of Joining: FREE
MODULE 1: How To Make Extra Money
MODULE 2: Training For Professional Moderator & Admin
MODULE 3: Social Influencer Personal Branding
MODULE 4: Induction Into #1African1Economy Team
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
LEVEL 2 (Including Level 1)
Platform - RankTribe :: BootCamp Pro
No of Applicants Allowed: 100
Cost of Joining: (N3k - N10K)
MODULE 1: Facebook Group Domination - How To Build Highly Engaging Facebook Group, Drive Crazy Organic Traffic & Monetize It.
MODULE 2: E-commerce Domination - How To Build 6 Figure Wellness E-commerce Dropshipping Home Business
MODULE 3: Network Marketing Domination - 3 Steps To Building 7 Figure Passive Income Network Marketing Home Business
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
LEVEL 3 (Including Level 1 & 2)
Platform - RankTribe :: BootCamp Pro
No of Applicants Allowed: 100
Cost of Joining: (Royale Membership or N20K)
MODULE 1: How To Build High Traffic Blog & Monetize It
MODULE 2: Mastering The Art Of Self-publishing & Promotion
MODULE 3: How To Become A Global Social Influencer Leveraging Your Published Asset
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
REQUIREMENT
This training requires that you have the following or access to them.
1. Laptop or Smartphone
2. Internet Access to watch training videos
3. Meet Application Deadline on April 5th, 2019
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
HOW TO APPLY
1. Comment Below which membership level you will like to join with your number or email
2. Make Payment if you choose Level 2 and above
3. Complete the preliminary tasks
4. Access the training platform and resources
5. Use NAIRALAND as referral to join our community at http://health2wealth.africa
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

(1) (Reply)

Boost Alkaline With Nutrishield Herbal Extract / Treat Asthma, Bronchitis,pneumonia With Multi Herbal Tea / PROSTATE PROBLEMS: How To Be The Man You Should Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.