Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? (27775 Views)

Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by stanliwise(m): 1:53am On Mar 30, 2019
Dacronym:
I would Pick HIV over a Myriad Of Diseases Out there afflicting Mankind today. Diseases that Are Not a result of your own Actions or Mistakes. more deadly Dangerous diseases as Opposed to HIV that Drs do not even see as Problem anymore
If you are Scared Of Dying or falling sick you should know better than to dive in Raw
This Making Frontpage says a lot about the level of literacy and Exposure of the Members and Moderators Of this Forum
That is How Tobi Bakre Did Check up and Pasted It all over IG to tell the whole world he ishealthy
Immature People Are Ruling Nairaland tweeter and IG

Playing Song When waiting for result? Really? Would that Change the result of what is in your blood that the test would reveal?
Smh I'm losing braincells Reading thru this thread
stop being technical about everything, life is not always 1+1, we are all humans after, we die to live and live to die. jokes and stupidity are part of humanity. Beside the question was harmlessly trying to get people reactions, it didn't state it would change the result....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by jibsy(m): 6:16am On Mar 30, 2019
Timaya... Telly person
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Wheezy123(m): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2019
Eminem- Am not afraid
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by taytee(m): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2019
obembet:
Which song is the best to listen to while waiting for your HIV test result?

I think mine is "Its well, Its well with my Soul"

contact me for your total cure 100% from hepatitis b infection 08063211041
Whatsapp me 09028183039
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by taytee(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2019
stanliwise:
stop being technical about everything, life is not always 1+1, we are all humans after, we die to live and live to die. jokes and stupidity are part of humanity. Beside the question was harmlessly trying to get people reactions, it didn't state it would change the result....

contact me for your total cure 100% from hepatitis b infection 08063211041
Whatsapp me 09028183039
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2019
Nothing pesin no go here for this NL grin
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by geosuzzy(f): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2019
Skeleton move by master G
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by chuggy(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2019
Don't worry, be happy!
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by BafanaBafana: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2019
Hope by Twista and faith Evans
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by Mogajunior(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2019
NOT AFRAID-EMINEM
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by troubleseller: 11:02am On Mar 30, 2019
Hold On, We're Going Home - Drake
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by stanliwise(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2019
taytee:

contact me for your total cure 100% from hepatitis b infection 08063211041 Whatsapp me 09028183039
Treat yourself first.....
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by yoilasolomon: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
I surrender
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by just4wilson(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2019
One corner

I'm dead grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by just4wilson(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2019
When the trumpet shall sound
Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by ladygudhead(f): 3:03pm On May 10, 2019
lol cheesy someone said- do me I do u- by psquare.
otherwise; give me, I give u... hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Things That Can Cause Low Sperm Count / Appalling Condition Of The OOUTH Shagamu. / ‘Pregnant’ 2-year-old Boy Has Parasitic Twin Removed From His Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.