Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,490 members, 7,861,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Omg!! Nigerian Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Togo (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omg!! Nigerian Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Togo (graphic Photos) (728 Views)

24-Year-Old Housewife Stabs Man To Death In Kano / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!! Nigerian Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Togo (graphic Photos) by Metrixnews: 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
A Nigerian housewife whose identity was not revealed as at the moment of filing this report has stabbed her husband Kalu Chinedu Okike to death in Lome, the capital of Togo, ABN TV reports.

Okike, a native of Nkwebi community in Ohafia local government area of Abia State was said to have been stabbed to death by her Edo born housewife on February 16 at their residence at about 11pm over a heated argument.

An eye witness who spoke with ABN TV on the condition of anonymity said trouble started when a video emerged online in which some men inserted pepper into a lady's private part over a missing phone.

This was said to have led to a heated argument between the couple over which tribe could be humiliating the lady.

SOURCE: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/03/shocker-nigerian-housewife-stabs-husband-to-death-in-togo-graphic-photos/

Re: Omg!! Nigerian Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Togo (graphic Photos) by WayStage(m): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
I wish him quick recovery...
cry
Re: Omg!! Nigerian Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Togo (graphic Photos) by obembet(f): 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
WayStage:
cry

has stabbed her husband Kalu Chinedu Okike to death

2 Likes

Re: Omg!! Nigerian Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Togo (graphic Photos) by Jayslicky: 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
WayStage:
cry
What weed did u take because it seems your brain is flunctuating, they said he is dead and you are still joking with it.

5 Likes

Re: Omg!! Nigerian Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Togo (graphic Photos) by Metrixnews: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
Some people read from their Anus grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omg!! Nigerian Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Togo (graphic Photos) by Larryfest(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
It seems women are more angrier than men this days...

1 Like

Re: Omg!! Nigerian Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Togo (graphic Photos) by beeblack: 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
Death everywhere.

The man would be thinking that he was free from Nigeria's crisis, such as bombing, Fulani attack, political crisis, cults, But at last he was killed by mother of his child

What a wicked wife

2 Likes

Re: Omg!! Nigerian Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Togo (graphic Photos) by Metrixnews: 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
WayStage:
cry
Why not ask when the will discharge him Olodo!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

One in coma as 2 Nigerians fight over girls in Malaysia / Mum Cleared By Court After Having Sex With A 14-year Old Boy / I Got Scammed By A Client From GURU.COM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.