Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Facebook Book Acc Of Rev Fada Nonso's wife Hacked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook Book Acc Of Rev Fada Nonso's wife Hacked (422 Views)

Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / Evans Won't Escape Justice - Lagos Govt. , Reveals Update Of Rev. King's Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Book Acc Of Rev Fada Nonso's wife Hacked by chimauga(m): 12:01am On Mar 29, 2019
This is Mrs ijeoma Elizabeth Adimora's acc. The wife to Rev Adimora Fada Nonso.
Her acc has been hacked and the hacker is using it to ask people for money.

This is my conversation with him this morning. I know already that her acc has been hacked, that's y he didn't get me. Try and tell others biko

Re: Facebook Book Acc Of Rev Fada Nonso's wife Hacked by Built2last: 12:59am On Mar 29, 2019
Very unfortunate.

I knew we are finished when my close friend went to India to study hacking. Today he is a certified hacker.

He said the day Asians remember African banks. Many will cry.

Well done op

1 Like

Re: Facebook Book Acc Of Rev Fada Nonso's wife Hacked by Auxtin85(m): 5:30am On Mar 29, 2019
Built2last:
Very unfortunate.

I knew we are finished when my close friend went to India to study hacking. Today he is a certified hacker.

He said the day Asians remember African banks. Many will cry.

Well done op

So true bro, a friend studied ethical hacking in India, he was deported immediately after completing the program. I went to the same school few months later to study the same but I wasn’t allowed they said it’s not for foreigners

(1) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide After Climbing A Mast In Ibadan / Man Stabs Fiancée To Death For Mocking His Small Manhood / Woman Murders 2-month Old Baby For Making Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.