Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon (23781 Views)

EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence / Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by dachiwater: 4:44am On Mar 29, 2019
Daddy Freeze has slammed US based Nigerian singer, Waconzy for calling him a demon following the troll campaign against Oge Okoye over her visit to Pastor Alph Lukau.Waconzy who dropped an advice to Christians, told them that it is their basic duty to protect the body of Christ and not to allow demons make jokes with God.

He wrote;As christains, one of our basic duty is to protect the body of christ (the church). We must not let demons make jokes with our God. This foolish man @daddyfreeze is trying to do a harm to the church that i protect. No way ! Never ! @waconzyis here !!

However Daddy Freeze who slammed Waconzy for calling him a demon and alleging that he trying to harm the church, wrote in response;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/29/daddy-freeze-slams-waconzy-for-calling-him-a-demon/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by itspzpics(m): 4:48am On Mar 29, 2019
Its getting hotter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by bamasite(m): 5:09am On Mar 29, 2019

37 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Ayodejioak(m): 5:09am On Mar 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Lanrextop23333(m): 5:10am On Mar 29, 2019
Is this one still an artist?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by crusufixo(m): 5:10am On Mar 29, 2019
Am not a fan of Daddy freeze, but he makes a whole of sense most times...

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by sureheaven(m): 5:11am On Mar 29, 2019
So freeze couldn't take from people 10% of the critics he gives them. shocked

Useless hypocrite..

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Seetto: 5:12am On Mar 29, 2019
Christianity is a scam..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 29, 2019
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by fabian063: 5:13am On Mar 29, 2019
Why call someone a demon because he his trying to liberate the sheeples.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:15am On Mar 29, 2019
Devil , I’m in my house come and beat me
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by Nogodye(m): 5:15am On Mar 29, 2019
Iworiwo!

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by SmellingAnus(m): 5:15am On Mar 29, 2019
I perfectly agree with Waconzy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by dancewith: 5:17am On Mar 29, 2019
Freeze talks about not giving tithes to churches but preaches donations from members to his Free Nation church. What does this really mean and how different is it from the tithes he so preaches against

His vitriolic against anyone commenting against his views is also unchristian like. His choice of words can hardly be deemed godly and more like street bashing and a race to abuse more

I am not holding court for anyone but this Freeze man seems like the kind of individual people should be careful with

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by iammo(m): 5:18am On Mar 29, 2019
smiley

DaddyFreeze. is protecting the body of Christ from fraudsters and encouraging more self study of the Bible, Even Bishop Oyedepo unspokenly accepted some of his arguement, like the for better for worse marriage curse vows, and the church role in donating and helping less priviledges.

One of africans main issue is never questioning any human we term "Elders" , "Leaders" , or "Superiors"

The Whiteman came and told us he was superior and we are inferior, just cos he had a gun and a wooden sail boat we never "Questioned" him and he took us as slaves to develop every sector of their country's economy, and also plundered our resources, bought our cash crops for little and stole all of our artifacts yet we couldnt Query them

This is why Nigerian Leaders enjoy Imunity from prosecution and The Clergy men enjoys "touch not thy anoited "

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:21am On Mar 29, 2019
I was on Facebook and a post about Gaddafi came up and I realized how destroyed the mind of a typical black person is. It's so so sad how religion has turned our mind to potty incapable of deep thought. No wonder our leaders see us as fools

19 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by NOC1(m): 5:23am On Mar 29, 2019
I celebrate....., N.a. daddy mepere m uzo riworiwo...

Haha, Wack... the guy is seeking relevance, in as much as Freeze sometimes sound foolish, but the actions if this so called god of men can make you go mad.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by ItzBIM(m): 5:28am On Mar 29, 2019
dancewith:
Freeze talks about not giving tithes to churches but preaches donations from members to his Free Nation church. What does this really mean and how different is it from the tithes he so preaches against

His vitriolic against anyone commenting against his views is also unchristian like. His choice of words can hardly be deemed godly and more like street bashing and a race to abuse more

I am not holding court for anyone but this Freeze man seems like the kind of individual people should be careful with

Tithe - 10% every month
Donation- whatever you feel like, whenever you feel.

Hope u know the difference now.

Btw ..you must be an Israelites for you to be tithing. Didn’t know we have Israelites on nairaland.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by ChristineC: 5:29am On Mar 29, 2019
Useless argument.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by datopaper(m): 5:30am On Mar 29, 2019
Free world
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by blindjustice13(m): 5:31am On Mar 29, 2019
Free nation in Christ,hahaha, I hear people donate to it. Why dont nigerians ever have sense,na so one day freeze go blow with Una donation grin grin.

Just another format ,six and half a dozen turns out to be the same grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by 9gerian: 5:32am On Mar 29, 2019
Not sure about the demon angle.

However, he seems to fit the role of “the accuser of our brethren” or how does one describe his obsession with monitoring “Men of God” and their activities?

dachiwater:
Daddy Freeze has slammed US based Nigerian singer, Waconzy for calling him a demon following the troll campaign against Oge Okoye over her visit to Pastor Alph Lukau.Waconzy who dropped an advice to Christians, told them that it is their basic duty to protect the body of Christ and not to allow demons make jokes with God.

He wrote;As christains, one of our basic duty is to protect the body of christ (the church). We must not let demons make jokes with our God. This foolish man @daddyfreeze is trying to do a harm to the church that i protect. No way ! Never ! @waconzyis here !!

However Daddy Freeze who slammed Waconzy for calling him a demon and alleging that he trying to harm the church, wrote in response;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/29/daddy-freeze-slams-waconzy-for-calling-him-a-demon/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by SilasNwude: 5:32am On Mar 29, 2019
dancewith:

donations are done at free will but tithe?
hmmm those pastors will make it look like you're already in hell fire if you don't pay

that's emotional and psychological blackmail cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by ikorodureporta: 5:37am On Mar 29, 2019
If freeze is a demon, we just have to watch out for more & other demons being produced by adefarasin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by yuanexchanger: 5:41am On Mar 29, 2019
Everyone is a demon in one way or the other. check my siggy to get your chinese yuan,bulk purchase available.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:41am On Mar 29, 2019
Wackonzy should concentrate on making good songs nah. You can't fight for God cos God is not lazy.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by blindjustice13(m): 5:42am On Mar 29, 2019
SilasNwude:
freeze is already blown

so without wasting time google the meaning of donation cheesy
Donating to which charity grin grin grin grin grin grin,Instagram post charity grin grin cheesy grin grin grin. Anyway if many Nigerians even the so called literate ones could fall for MMM nor be new thing.

Little drops of donation makes a mighty pool of money grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy o, but that donation part na scam format. All format dey slightly different, na why people nor dey see "the devil in the details". All that free the sheeple movement na smoke screen.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Waconzy For Calling Him A Demon by wolesmile(m): 5:43am On Mar 29, 2019
Who the devil is Waconzy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Has The Best Pout – Ice Prince Or His Boo? / Nina Ivy Gorgeous Christmas Outfit / Actress Chidiebere And Chidmma Aneke Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.