Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc (3712 Views)

MAKE PAYMENTS ONLINE $1 = #410 or CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS AVAILABLE!!!! / Paypal Acct. Open/verification (easy): But Usage Without Being Locked (?) / Do You Need To Make Online Payments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2010
I can help with opening a fully verified paypal account and teach you how to operate it from Naija. I also make online payments for goods and services and also help in shipping any item I purchased for you to Nigeria from the US.I can buy from virtually any site such as ebay, amazon etc and make virtually any online payments.Contact me for rates at 08034710175, 08027930792 or Yahoo ID: abibio2001

You can also check out my blogsites listed in my signature for more details
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 17, 2010
I can also help to fund accounts of OR make payments in the ff digital currencies: Liberty reserve(LR), Webmoney(WM), Alertpay(AP), Moneybookers(MB), OKPay, Paypal (PP), Liqpay(LP). I can also help you in converting one digital currency to another or exchanging your digital currency to Naira.

You can also check out my blogsites listed in my signature for more details
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by jidobaba(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2010
^^well folks, what more can i say, the guy is legit, he is customer friendly, he is prompt( like immediately). No stories.
I needed someone to make an urgent Paypal trans. on my behalf so i did the normal thing- googled Nairaland for info.
Come and see wahala, from omaviespay to naijapay to calling random numbers from random people, etc why so much difficulty/fuzziness over small matter?
As luck would have it, I literally stumbled on this thread and gave it a try. Next day the job was done.

abibio2001, thumbs up, we'll do more business .
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by alabiola: 8:11am On Oct 02, 2010
Thank you very much bro, I have being credited in my namecheap account.But the Paypal payment dey fast o!! compare to the google checkout that I do use for my payments before.

Regards,
Alabi
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2010
Please be carefull with what you read.

Security Consultant
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2010
Can you be more explicit please?

petaling:

Please be carefull with what you read.

Security Consultant
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by greenhope(m): 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2010
Thanks bro,

Your services are outstanding and really the cheapest source of Alertpay. Please keep it up your services will help many Nigeria doing online business.
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2010
Rates as at 6/12/10

$1 Liberty reserve is 170naira
$1Paypal is 171naira
$1Alertpay is 170naira
$1Webmoney is 176naira

Contact us for other rates
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2010
Great rates. Still available
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by bignaija(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2011
nice trend
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by gowaga68: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2011
whats the rate of ur LR n Aletpay
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2011
gowaga68:

whats the rate of your LR n Aletpay

They are both 170 naira per dollar
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by gowaga68: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2011
abibio2001:

They are both 170 naira per dollar
damn too expensive.was thinkin of 160
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2011
gowaga68:

damn too expensive.was thinkin of 160

Lol. You go try wella to find liberty reserve or alertpay at that price in Nigeria.Best of luck.
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2011
Services still available
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by PLENTYNAIR(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2011
i tried contacting you several times today but all your phones were switched off
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2011
@Plentynair, my phones have been on since morn, do try and call me back maybe it was network issues
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by PLENTYNAIR(m): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2011
Thanks.

I will send the mail you requested tonight
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by PLENTYNAIR(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2011
@abibio2001

I just sent a mail to your yahoo ID.

Awaiting your response.
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2011
@plentynair, I have replied you.Thanks
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by Paymugu: 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2011
abibio2001:

@plentynair, I have replied you.Thanks

My account has been suspended for no reason. I had to register this new account to make postings.

Thanks so much for being very helpful.

I have received all the purchased product.

Your service is simply beyond the regular expectation.

Thanks a million.
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 29, 2011
@Paymugu, You're welcome and thanks for the patronage
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2011
New service- Get your very own paypal account and operate it from Naija
I now help clients with opening a fully verified paypal account and teach them how to operate it from Naija
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by balogunsam(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2011
Do you know how to unlimit or withdraw from a limited paypal account? I tried shopping with my already vba verified and it just got limited, can u help fix it?
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2011
balogunsam:

Do you know how to unlimit or withdraw from a limited paypal account? I tried shopping with my already vba verified and it just got limited, can u help fix it?

Call me. I would need to ask you a few questions and explain some stuffs to you
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by balogunsam(m): 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2011
alrite people! been talking to abibio fpr a few hours now and i must say he knows his shit! He's good at this paypal thingand i have reachd an agreement with him already. Please feel free to entrust your paypal problems with him, he's paypal's boyfriend! grin grin grin
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by sholatech(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2011
I was able to open and verify a paypal account and had a zenith bank credit card attached to it & it was working. The card expired some months back and I was told to change it. I got a new Visa credit card from the bank and while trying to tie the new card to my paypal account, I was told the card not recognised. Its same bank issued Visa credit card, similar to the initial one.
Please can you assist on this?
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by balogunsam(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2011
hw did u do that?!! paypal doesnt even accept Nigerians so how did u manage to verify with ur zenith bank card? what country did u choose as your country? please explain.
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by sholatech(m): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2011
Simply, I chose NIGER but provided series of documents showing that I'm Nigerian with good track record
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by mavinc4u(f): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2011
sholatech:

Simply, I chose NIGER but provided series of documents showing that I'm Nigerian with good track record
interesting.i guess they have found out and decided not to accept your card again.also be careful of paying any seller direct from paypal otherwise you will get your package in Niger and i believe you will have somebody there.
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by sholatech(m): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2011
My verified utility bills and credit card statements clearly mentioned LAGOS, NIGERIA and I was using it mostly for downloads. I use third party companies for my amazon/walmart/ebay etc purchases and deliveries to Nigeria. I only need Ebay now because a client wants to be paying me by ebay.
Re: NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2011
Call me so i can expain well

sholatech:

I was able to open and verify a paypal account and had a zenith bank credit card attached to it & it was working. The card expired some months back and I was told to change it. I got a new Visa credit card from the bank and while trying to tie the new card to my paypal account, I was told the card not recognised. Its same bank issued Visa credit card, similar to the initial one.
Please can you assist on this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oppo K1: Indisplay Fingerprint, Super AmoLED, 25MP Selfie Camera @70K(see Pics) / Brand New Phones #price reduced drastically / Uk Used Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.