Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) (37110 Views)

Super Falcons' Home Kit Voted Best Jersey Of 2019 Women’s World Cup / Ahmed Musa Scores Stunning Solo Goal For New Saudi Arabian Club. Photos / Nigerian Jersey For The World Cup Voted Best In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by mysportdab: 6:03am On Mar 29, 2019
Barcelona fans have voted Lionel Messi's wonder striker against Getafe in 2007 as the greatest goal in the club's history, MySportDab reports.

Fans have been voting for three months and there have been over 500,000 votes casted in total.

Sixty four goals were selected at the start of the year and it was narrowed down to three Messi goals and one from Sergi Roberto.

Messi received 45% of the votes for his goal against Getafe, while his goal against Athletic Club in the Copa del Reyfinal took 28% of the votes and 16% voted for his solo run in the Bernabéu in the Champions League.

11% of people thought Roberto's strike that completed a remarkable turnaround against Paris Saint-Germain in 2017 was the best goal.

Messi's goal against Getafe consisted of the Argentine picking up the ball on the halfway line before slaloming past several players including the goalkeeper to score.

Watch Video below...

See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/03/lionel-messi-solo-goal-vs-getafe-voted.html

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by mysportdab: 6:06am On Mar 29, 2019
Video HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Xclusivegrin007(m): 6:14am On Mar 29, 2019
shocked
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 6:22am On Mar 29, 2019
A supernatural short man decided to intimidate the whole team with his run, dribble and molest a whole team to score a sublime goal...

I wonder which goal should have won it in the first place.

Such a pleasure to see the two world's best, Messi and Ronaldo, play in this century.

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 6:28am On Mar 29, 2019
From where do we even begin?! This man scores insane, impossible goals, yet makes it seem like they are all easy. Meanwhile, Salah won Puskas for scoring the type of goal Messi scores every other week in La Liga... Such a joke!

26 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 6:36am On Mar 29, 2019
Messi is Art.. God of Football.. Oppressor of Ronaldo. the reason ronaldo stays 22hours a day Training. benchmark for perfection.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2019
mysportdab:
Barcelona fans have voted Lionel Messi's wonder striker against Getafe in 2007 as the greatest goal in the club's history, MySportDab reports.

Fans have been voting for three months and there have been over 500,000 votes casted in total.

Sixty four goals were selected at the start of the year and it was narrowed down to three Messi goals and one from Sergi Roberto.

Messi received 45% of the votes for his goal against Getafe, while his goal against Athletic Club in the Copa del Reyfinal took 28% of the votes and 16% voted for his solo run in the Bernabéu in the Champions League.

11% of people thought Roberto's strike that completed a remarkable turnaround against Paris Saint-Germain in 2017 was the best goal.

Messi's goal against Getafe consisted of the Argentine picking up the ball on the halfway line before slaloming past several players including the goalkeeper to score.

Watch Video below...

See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/03/lionel-messi-solo-goal-vs-getafe-voted.html

cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
...cast...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
I prefer the athletic Bilbao goal during Copa del Rey final
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by DaBogu: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
hit like for Ronaldo
Share fro messi

73 Likes 162 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
Oya Naa. I have heard.

My opinion though:::: Ronaldo = GOAT

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
GOAT
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by oyi1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
The Real G.O.A.T

18 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Corrosiveman(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
The GOAT
MESSI THE LION
All the COACHES mention your name,
including Real Madrid coaches.
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate
Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field
of play.
U always give Torres Orgasm when he
watches you play.
U remain a Gift to soccer players and
Lovers by PELE.
U remain the fastest player when you are
with the ball by Thierry HENRY.
Who am I, to be compared to messi by Xavi
I have never seen a player like this...
Ronaldinho
I am pleased to drive MESSI around by the
President of Equatorial Guinea....Ali Bongo
MESSI is an act of God by Platini
MESSI, is really CRAZY but inform me when
he scores 1000 goals and lift 3 world
cups.....by PELE ( his fellow GOAT)
MESSI is Extra terrestrial by Buffon
MESSI is simply naturally ahead by Alex
Ferguson
CHELLINI, was asked “how do you hinder
CR7”, he said mark him closely and don’t
give him space. When asked about MESSI,
he did “SIGN of the CROSS” and walked out
of the interview
My VIEW:
U are the G.O.A.T. while CR7 is the GRASS
MESSI plays SOCCER while CR7 plays
football
Messi, a Divine Gift while CR7 a product
of hard work.
The Greatest Achievement of CR7 is for
him to be compared to you.
U don’t need training to deliver but CR7
trains all day...
When “AH” is added to MESSI, it
becomes MESSIAH.
U are simply a Myth
INTERNATIONAL VIEWS:
Fellow Soccer players call you GOAT ahead
of CR7.
PLAYERS like you Grace this earth every
50years.
BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the
world history currently carved and
positioned in the palaces of SAUDI KING
and SULTAN of BRUNEI.
The SADDEST DAY in SOCCER History will be
the day you will RETIRE
I rest my case, humbly.

67 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Latidoh1: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Goal machine.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by kaymart: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
DaBogu:
hit like for Ronaldo
Share fro messi
How does this help you

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by noisy45(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ronaldo is unpredictable in any match, u and I know what Messi can offer in any match. That's is the difference

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Damidave1124(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
Messi is simply the best...
If you have any other opinion

Locate the nearest lagoon and do the needful

8 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by okonja(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
Interesting one...
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by ishawlar: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Like for Messi and share for Ronaldo. One in a million players. Tombs up

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Another thread for comparing CR7 vs Messi embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Femich18(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Sure that
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Godwin5766(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Messi is Art.. God of Football.. Oppressor of Ronaldo. the reason ronaldo stays 22hours a day Training. benchmark for perfection.
ronaldo spent 22 hrs in training ? .....think very well b4 u type nonsense here bro !

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by victor8269: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Let them vote Na, people wey no Sabi football
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
messi the original G. O. A. T

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Bojack(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
The imp tried
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
mysportdab:

Watch Video below...

As long as Messi doesn't prove himself outside the Barcelona environment,I can not accept him as the true GOAT.messi enjoys wonderful assistance from the assemblage of gifted players at Barcelona as compared to the other clubs in la liga,in other league like the English premier this is not always the case, therefore the ability of a player to prove himself over so many leagues no matter what means a lot, that's why I respect Christiano alot especially for his age.

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Debaks1: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
noisy45:
Ronaldo is unpredictable in any match, u and I know what Messi can offer in any match. That's is the difference
abeg if you invest in A, 1billion on returns is sure nothing can shake it.. But investing on B you don't know Wat will come of it..... As a sane person, whr wud u invest your money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by emmykk(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Y
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by logon599: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
I concur

I've watched that goal at least over 25 times and I still gape in awe by the time it gets to where he's dribbling the keeper to score. I see Eto'o calling for the ball at the end for a tap in and Messi dutifully ignoring him like- after dribbling 8 people you now don't want me to score? If Messi had passed to Eto'o there for a tap in goal, that moment will have become lost in history.

Small choices that change history

Get your professional Architectural designs from very LOW prices and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG / Transfer - Marseille Break Silence On Signing Ronaldo From Man United / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Ugo Ehiogu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.