Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club (31835 Views)

Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club / Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer / Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by myselftrend: 6:35am On Mar 29, 2019
New permanent Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, has made it clear that complacent players will be sold.

Solskjaer, speaking at a press conference on Thursday, also set himself the target of winning the Premier League title.

The Norwegian admitted it has been too long since United’s last title win in 2013, while also cautioning his current squad against complacency.

“To lift the Premier League trophy again is what we expect, what we’re used to.

“We can’t wait too many years but we have to take it step by step. It can’t happen overnight.

“Players who get complacent never last at this club. I’m the same. I can’t be complacent now I’ve got the job. That’s not me. We’re looking forward.

“We’ve got to work harder. I think the players know my expectations for the future,” Solskjaer said.

See Source Here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by Wepostam: 9:00am On Mar 29, 2019
grin
Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Man U should take one-touch football to a whole new level.

Oh yes you can, United!

2 Likes

Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by iswallker(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
I came here to see a list... undecided

the space bookers above me though... undecided

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by stephenonyx(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ok sir
Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Sack is inevitable

2 Likes

Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by Celebsnews: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Cool
Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by Phygo(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Phil Jones should be number one on the list.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by DWJOBScom(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
am i the only who thinks the headline is misleading

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by careytommy37(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bailly et al

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by Ayoswit(f): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
K
Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by unitysheart(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
OP you no well o. Wey the list na?

2 Likes

Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by Hotzone(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Money must be made

Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by Kingseex1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Came to see names
Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by Femich18(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
Congrats. Messi and Co are waiting for you. I hope they don't start criticizing you when you are being kocked out of the UCL. Nah that time you go know say people that praise you will be the same set that will nail you to the coffin

4 Likes

Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by flemsy15(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
where are d names of d players, he shouldn't be too sure Shaa, Solari was appointed@ Madrid on a permanent basis but still got fired after Ajax humiliation

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by Englishgold: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
We need trophy and not sentiment

1 Share

Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by Boss13: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
Prove your doubters wrong Ole. Congratulations!
Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by lexyman(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
i am beginning to have feelings that this guy talks too much ... let your action speak for you man..coming from a Liverpool fan grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by flexi90: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
where the list of players na

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by mosho2good: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
GUY: Babe I really want U 2 be mine . Girl: Lol! I have a boyfriend sorry. . Guy: Goalposts have keeper but strikers Always score. . Girl: Lol! U look like a defender in this one then. . Guy: Sergio Ramos is a defender but He has scored in 2 champions league finals. . Girl: Whatever Dude! Besides my boyfriend is tall and rich!. . Guy: Manuel Neuer is 6'4 but Messi still chipped Him. . Girl: Lol! But U know that Messi is richer than Manuel Neuer right? . Guy: Sure I know but Messi isn't taller dan Him, so that is 1 - 1 and that was all Barcelona needed to oust Chelsea and move on to win the champions league that year. So? . Girl: U never give up do U? . Guy: Chile kept playing for 99 years before they went in to win the copa America. And then won it back to back.. So? . Girl: Lol! This your knowledge of soccer will really take U places. . Guy: Lol, surely will and the next destination is your heart. . Girl: Dont even try it I will just block U . Guy: In 2006 Petr Cech tried blocking Stephen Hunt from scoring, Cech ended up hurting Himself. . Girl: Loool! U are a genius, call me I'll be free this weekend!!!. With FOOTBALL anything is possible

6 Likes

Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by logon599: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
I opened to see the actual names of the players. OP weldone oangry

Get your professional Architectural designs from very LOW prices and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by sukerefakere(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dear soljaker

We hereby inform you of our decision to relieve you of your duty as the coach of Manchester united. Our decision was well thought out and the board sat to make this decision.
We wish you well in your future endeavors.

Signed:
Management
17/12/2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by CalciumB3: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
:oole
Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by Nanz5: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
[
Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by RealOne042: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
DWJOBScom:
am i the only who thinks the headline is misleading
Me too

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by Pancs(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
he should focus more on winning the hearts of players than the bossy approch that saw Morinho fail at the club.

without the support of players he will crash.but i wish him well as manager of united.
Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by Dacronym(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
We hope he takes Man U Back to the Glory Days

Pls See Siggy I Sell Customised Soccer Jerseys 10k only per Jerseys
Re: Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
Their club, their business.
All the best to him.
YNWA!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels / Emenike: Keshi Used And Dumped Me / Alanyaspor Celebrates Omeruo's 23rd Birthday (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.