Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos (29022 Views)

Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic / Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him / Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
mytime24:
Hmm,
Y not use it on buhari undecided
babe, the man offend you, for all the people wey Naija na him name you gree mention. wetin happen to Tinubu, Ameachi and Osinbajo wey them no fit use the charm on.
but you look gorgeous
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by OnyeMmeri: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
ruffhandu:
Wahala.
But seriously, that's why you need to be born-again, or carry mmanu ojukwu on your person. That charm will just go impotent.

Does the mmanu ojukwu really nullify charms?
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by opoloba: 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
okada rider/bus driver in yoruba land and charm are like 5 and 6

In another news, to play Deal or No Deal game, whot game, poker game, click on https:///2HVwA3H
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by tsinzu: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
ednut1:
If Jazz was real how was oyinbo able to conquer us easily. An army of about 100 soldiers destroyed thr great benin kingdom. Why the god no help them
Because their jazz pass our own
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by ruffhandu: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
stankezzy:
you said d right thing and ended up with d wrong thing , mmanu ojukwu are for easthern demons , demons are territorial , it is not what worked in d West or north will work in East or south for juju or demons , yorubas even use red oil to mix their charms while in igbo land if red oil touches a charm it becomes impotent. It is only jesus name that is universal through out d whole world , his power works every where even beyond this world

I agree they use red oil for some charms, but not this one. Try it on western/northern charm someday and see.
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by ruffhandu: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
OnyeMmeri:

Does the mmanu ojukwu really nullify charms?

It does. Try it. But as nature happens, some charms may be configured to not be nullified by it, that one I don't know.
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by OnyeMmeri: 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
ruffhandu:

It does. Try it. But as nature happens, some charms may be configured to not be nullified by it, that one I don't know.

Oh okay. I also heard bitter kola or aku ilu is powerful against juju.
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by ruffhandu: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
OnyeMmeri:

Oh okay. I also heard bitter kola or aku ilu is powerful against juju.

Aki ilu I hear more, but not as strong as the oil. I hope you've heard of crude oil? They say it does something close too.
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by Here2day(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
Why u dey mention Iwo (a town in Osun) charm. Na Quran dey Iwo abeg
Davash222:

That’s Ijebu charm, Ogbomoso charm, Iwo charm, Ife charm, all mixed together.

Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by dammycamby: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
assorted charm...lol

Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by nicepoker101(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Useless charm.
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by maasoap(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
ednut1:
If Jazz was real how was oyinbo able to conquer us easily. An army of about 100 soldiers destroyed thr great benin kingdom. Why the god no help them

Because, what the Oyinbo had was more effective than charms. Pls, don't dare anyone who threaten you with charm
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by Torg77: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Which one is assorted charm

The one that has kpomo,shaki,goat meat,beef and fish
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by OnyeMmeri: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
ruffhandu:

Aki ilu I hear more, but not as strong as the oil. I hope you've heard of crude oil? They say it does something close too.

Yea, I heard crude oil is powerful too.
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by ernieboy(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
OnyeMmeri:

Yea, I heard crude oil is powerful too.
hope crude oil will not become an ingredient in charm preparation, because the the n doctors DPN hammer be DAT.
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by OnyeMmeri: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
ernieboy:
hope crude oil will not become an ingredient in charm preparation, because the the n doctors DPN hammer be DAT.

I dey tell you. grin
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by ernieboy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
OnyeMmeri:

I dey tell you. grin
u go begin hear things like 1 goat, 5 cowries, 1 hen, 5 10 liter gallons of crude oil... ye.
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by nextstep(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
All those charms... and he's still riding okada?
If instead of giving all his money to babalawo, he'd spent the money wisely, he might have something more substantial.

But I suppose people prefer undeserved favor, whether it's from Ifa or Yahweh.
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by nextstep(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
ednut1:

Because the oyinbo people have better babalawo grin grin

I'm kidding. You're absolutely right... instead of learning what makes oyinbo societies great, a lot of us are still practicing mumbo jumbo.
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by mylove4God(f): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
Davash222:

That’s Ijebu charm, Ogbomoso charm, Iwo charm, Ife charm, all mixed together.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by mechanics(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
hmmmm, what of his car?
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by Hoodbilonia: 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
If im thw driver
Very easy
See those two legs
Give the right clear ground
He falls to the ground
Then give locknhos gand to top to shoulders
Enter car
Zoom off
He no go wake up
Re: Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos by swill44: 1:37am On Mar 30, 2019
Hahahahahahahaha see run OK ������
Sultty:
He who leave to fight lives to fight another day. My guy be like Aja 1 gbeera

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Men Sell Two Human Hearts For N10,000 In Oyo / US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi / Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.