Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Help! Problems Connecting Aweber To Instabuilder Opt-in Form - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Problems Connecting Aweber To Instabuilder Opt-in Form (1398 Views)

I'll Install Instabuilder Latest Version & I'll Activate It With My Dev. License / I Need An Autoresponder Website Like Getresponse And Aweber / 8 Places To Add Email Opt-in Form To Increase Your Signup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Problems Connecting Aweber To Instabuilder Opt-in Form by Purplekush(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2019
Hi guys. Help needed!

I've been trying to connect my Aweber form to my opt-in form on Instabuilder 2.0

so that when someone signs up, they automatically get added to my email list on Aweber.

I've seen YouTube videos on that and its pretty easy... but after inserting the Raw HTML codes (from the Aweber form) into the IB opt-in button and clicking on 'submit' I get stuck.

It keeps showing 'processing' on IB unending.

Anyone else experienced this or is it just me.

PS: I also tried reinstalling IB and using a fresh Aweber form to no avail. cry cry
Re: Help! Problems Connecting Aweber To Instabuilder Opt-in Form by PatOgidi(m): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
Don't use the form feature... use the HTML feature instead
Re: Help! Problems Connecting Aweber To Instabuilder Opt-in Form by Reality11: 5:59am On Dec 09, 2019
Purplekush

Hi, I came across your post on a thread which you agreed to help out with some videos. If you don't mind helping me with I'll really appreciate. Thank you

Or how can I contact you?

(1) (Reply)

Buy Lipitor Now! Best Price On Net For Lipitor / Inbox delivery email Sender (perfect money) / Nairaland Has Been Hacked, Our Engineers Need To Act Fast Before It Goes Down!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.