Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down (31770 Views)

Richard Nnadi: Celebrities Are Paying Their Debts - Escape Night Club Owner / Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors / Richard Nnadi’s Traditional Wedding: Don Jazzy, Tonto Dikeh, Jude Okoye & Lasisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by largeman4u(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
People with 6245 Naira in account will go and drink 25k gin @ club on credit and put pictures on IG. Stop the fake life. Be proud of what you have and manage it well.

Buy Tokunbo Cars @ www.largemanmotors..com
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
olagbola45:

na person wife I come sulopo dat how she go become my wife next Saturday
Tiri Gbosa 4 u, if her sister fine, Abeg holla me grin
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by ikpamski(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
How much u dey pay d stuffs wen u dey talk self....waiters and waitress #15k.....Oga rest
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by olagbola45(m): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Proudlyngwa:
Tiri Gbosa 4 u, if her sister fine, Abeg holla me grin
she get 2 much ass joor
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
olagbola45:

she get 2 much ass joor
Is she Lepa with ass

Please reply as soon as possible.
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by Olayinka777(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Tinalex:
Awww...sorry bro. You want your biz to thrive in Naija do not bring family or familiarity into it lest you fall and fail!!!
U are so right babe!
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by Eyoh01(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
If better waka people come una go bounce them them because Dem no own Benz or be yeyebrity

Abeg to the devil this is soft work

Yahoo boys steal for a living
politicians steal for a living
celebrities earns their living showing off what they don't have

This are your business partners

If you like cry untop the tallest building your tears won't help with this heat
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by DJperdurabo: 7:51am On Mar 30, 2019
sexybaby22:
You are the problem cuz you lack management skills.

Anyways you have to name and shame them so their fans realise all that glitters isn't gold.

Not as simple as you see it. I've been there, again, I say, it's not as simple as you see it.
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 30, 2019
DJperdurabo:

Not as simple as you see it. I've been there, again, I say, it's not as simple as you see it.

I know club business might involvr selling on credit sometimrs, but there are some people that shouldn't be given that privilege. How can you give big brother housemates on credit, those ones don't have money. There should be some celebs that can be given credit and some that shouldn't.
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by DJperdurabo: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2019
Proudlyngwa:
And I was just thinking of opening a bar/nite club.

Save you're ready to make enemies (courtesy of being called an "aloof" guy, "how e even dey see himself sef", "how much e tink say e get sef", "abeg, make we enter dis other guy spot..." etc) and you have a strong credit base with banks or whatever and finally you no too like womanising, stay away from the business.

Even Don Jazzy with all e popularity shut down e club, that na after Jay Jay sell am to am o! I no need tell you why Jay Jay sell am as I know say you don catch the vibe already.

All over the world, the night club/entertainment business is a tricky one to get right. Ever heard of the term "grand opening, grand closing"? Again, nightclubs have a half-life of 6 months tops i.e statistics project it's productive survival to not last beyond a year at most.

I could go on and on as I'm knowledgeable about the business ..so many things wrong with businesses in Nigeria. Point I'm making is, it may not necessarily be a management problem.

Let me tell you how these so called "idiot-fakeass-gay-debt ridden -rent owing- yeyebrities operate; when you open a tight spot that is the talk of the town, they'd come over with their entourage the FIRST time and spend like 2m in your spot. Second time they'd so like 3m, third time maybe 500k, fourth time some 750k and all of these will be paid for. You're happy right? Yay! Business is good.

I don't think so!

When next they come, they'd come with the plan of hosting a fellow celebrity and his entourage from Kenya or somewhere or whatever, spend some 2-4m (you think it's impossible to spend that much in a glitzy club? Bro, think again!) and when they're done, him mumu PA go tell your awestruck manager (who is sooooo delighted to have all these superstars in his spot: read; Instagram is on fire, Twitter has birds twitting till they lose their voices, Facebook has been assaulted with the "faces" of these happenings) say dem go bring check come tomorrow...even give am card black bla bla bla.

You do draw that debt tire!

The idiot will not pay or e go scatter your money for your hand even some going as far as telling you that their coming to your spot is an endorsement that others pay for but you're getting free. Now replicate this process for 20 so called yeyebrities and the picture becomes clear. The prognosis is calamitous to business. You've got suppliers to pay, staff to pay, tax, diesel, security and of course the managers and workers who are skimming from the top and feening to rob you blind. Remember WizKid bodyguard wahala? Westin cause am? No be gbese?

In fact, bro, let me stop here as if I yarn, na to write book about the matter. It's a good business if you know what you're doing and ready to be very diplomatic and devious in your dealing with these yeyebrities. The real Yahoo Boys (not the ones when manage pick small thing and wan con show e self), Coco Boys and White Collar customers are not a problem, it's these fvcks who think they are all that that is the wahala. You may say what about Quilox and others...bro until e happen you no go know, I believe you always thought Nnadi was making money abi? Until he cried out...that is what they are all going through including the almighty Quilox. Note that this trend is not restricted to the "big clubs" as even all the small corner corner spots down to Iya Silifatu agbo business suffer from this issue also.
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by DJperdurabo: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Well you are the fool for selling on debt.

Credit (not debt) drives commerce. In fact, it is the backbone of business. Knowing how to manage it is another issue entirely.
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by DJperdurabo: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
embarassed embarassed

Lol Eiya Richard you are too soft for such a business.

Go ask Obinna Iyiegbu how hime dey thrive so tey him dey open Cubana for Ikeja after conquering Island with Pablo. If you delay him payment Chief Priest Egede man go follow you bomber to bomber grin grin grin grin

Straight up!
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2019
DJperdurabo:

Credit (not debt) drives commerce. In fact, it is the backbone of business. Knowing how to manage it is another issue entirely.

No sensible businessman would sell drink on credit. Check shina pela. If you buy bottle water you go pay before you comot
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by DJperdurabo: 8:30am On Mar 30, 2019
sexybaby22:

I know club business might involvr selling on credit sometimrs, but there are some people that shouldn't be given that privilege. How can you give big brother housemates on credit, those ones don't have money. There should be some celebs that can be given credit and some that shouldn't.

My dear, no give anyone sef! I'm sure youve read my post while replying to someone else on this thread. You know the funny thing? Some of them have the money to pay but, will not just because they believe they can get away with it.

The way to survive is NEVER allowing them owe you beyond theree working days. They'll bully your manager when it's time to collect, so approach them yourselves in a no nonsense manner for your money! Threaten to report them online and watch your money materialise out of thin air!

They will threaten you with blacklisting, don't worry for as long as your spot is the ish and you've got things on lockdown, you can do without their business and still thrive. Again,never forget one thing-they hate each other's guys so much that you don't have to worry about being blacklisted.
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by DJperdurabo: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2019
Dedetwo:
It is very true that foolish Africans would blame somebody else for their foolishness. This joker ran his business into the mud and still had the effrontery to speak publically about his blunders.

Bro, easy na.

You think it's easy to run a business? Even pure water business sef. Even Uber business ..you think it's easy? Go to Uber thread for example and see what is happening, but, I'm sure you'd be thinking what is difficult in giving someone your vehicle and he pays so and so every week or month abi?

That is why when I see a lot of folks on Nairaland yapping about entrepreneurship, I just laugh and nod to myself. Start the business and let's see how far. You think all the monies expended worldwide on research into business management has no better use? These researches had to be done as it's a worldwide phenomenon when it comes to business failure. Bro, e no easy that is all I'm trying to tell you so, don't just diss the guy like that.
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by DJperdurabo: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2019
Wisdomval67:

No sensible businessman would sell drink on credit. Check shina pela. If you buy bottle water you go pay before you comot

So you think.
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by DJperdurabo: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Its everywhere. Even Mayweather posted a video chastizing celebrities who come and want free stuff at his club. He said most of them are worth thousands of dollars. 20$ -30$ they spend wont hurt and he has staff to take care of.

Viola!
Re: Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down by CoolAmbience(m): 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
ShenTeh:

You are obviously not a businessman in Nigeria!

What are you saying?

Oga, whether in Nigeria or North America, you don't run down your business giving credit facilities to clients and you start going to radio stations to talk 'bullshit' about shaming your debtors.

If, as someone claiming to be a businessman / entrepreneur you don't understand this, then you need to go back to school.

I am not only an entrepreneur my friend. I consult for a globally renowned international organisation on business and entrepreneurship. I have both local, continental and global awards to show my friend.

My business was voted among the 'Top 3' most promising businesses in Nigeria last month, in a contest that saw nearly 9,000 businesses participating.

So, please don't just say things. I took time to reason before saying what I said about the Escape Lounge boss. At least, I don pay small dues for the business world too...Abi na lie bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Pictures) / 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.