Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Your Children Can Get You - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Your Children Can Get You (275 Views)

Few Tips To Care For Your Children Clothes / Order For Your Children Dresses / Order For Your Children Dresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Children Can Get You by mindboggler: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2019
My daughter had been disturbing me about making her an apron for their school's drama. But I had been procrastinating, she came home yesterday being Thursday, with a long face.
She said I didn't want her to be in the drama, that's why I didn't want to make her an apron. Heu nwa m!� isnor laidat nau.
E get as your pikin go take talk to you eh, you'll feel like the meanest parent on the earth.
Chai this one touch me wella.
Anyway, in less than three hours, her apron was done. So why was I putting it off since?

(1) (Reply)

Acne, Oily Skin Dark Spots. Come In For Products That Work. / Souvenirs, Label, Stamp, Seal, Stickers, Fliers, Banner, Seal, All Print / Natural Ways To Live A Healthy Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.