Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

How To Get Usa Number With The Use Of Textplus - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Get Usa Number With The Use Of Textplus (7080 Views)

Textplus Sign Up Error 2023 | Textplus Error Problem / How To Flash A Number With #0 Balance On Airtel / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Usa Number With The Use Of Textplus by Readoneridex(m): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2019
TABLE OF CONTENTS
� INTRODUCTION OF TOPIC
� APPLICATION NEEDED FOR USA NUMBER WITH THE USE OF TEXTPLUS

� LITTLE EXPLANATION ON THE APPLICATION NEEDED FOR GET USA NUMBER WITH THE USE OF TEXTPLUS
� STEP TO FOLLOW ON HOW TO GET USA NUMBER WITH THE TEXTPLUS
_STEP 1 > DOWNLOAD TEXTPLUS AND VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK APPLICATION
_STEP 2 > CONNECTION OF THE HUBVPN APPLICATION
_STEP 3 > FILLING OF SIGN UP PAGE ON TEXTPLUS
_STEP 4 > SELECTION OF THE STATE NUMBER YOU NEED IN TEXTPLUS

� CONCLUSION

� INTRODUCTION OF TOPIC
Hello my fellow friend!!! Today I'm going to introduce to you on how to get USA NUMBER WITH THE USE OF TEXTPLUS, You all know that I can't share any tutorials out on my website unless I tried it by myself and I make sure it work for me before I will publish it on my website, and I hope you all enjoy our last tutorial on HOW TO CREATE THOUSANDS OF GMAIL ACCOUNT WITHOUT USING PHONE NUMBERS.
You all know that there's lot of way to get USA NUMBER, you can get USA NUMBER by TEXTNOW, TEXTPLUS AND GOOGLE VOICE etc, Aldo I'm already writing an article on HOW TO GET USA NUMBER WITH THE USE OF GOOGLE VOICE but our today tutorial is on HOW TO GET USA NUMBER WITH THE USE OF TEXTPLUS, because TEXTPLUS is very easy and faster way to get USA NUMBER

BEFILY EXPLANATION ON THE APPLICATION NEEDED FOR GET USA NUMBER WITH THE USE OF TEXTPLUS
List below are the application you needed on your phone before you can apply for USA NUMBER WITH THE USE OF THE TEXTPLUS
_TEXTPLUS
_VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK (VPN)
_STRONG NETWORK (3G/4G)

Firstly I'm going to explain the uses of the application before we proceed, because it may be the first time that you hear USA NUMBER, TEXTPLUS, VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK (VPN) and STRONG NETWORK (3G/4G)

USA NUMBER
You all know that USA NUMBER is only available for the Peoples and citizens of United States of America, But I as a Technology's, I found out how to get USA NUMBER without living in USA or being citizens of United States of America
TEXTPLUS
Is a leading mobile communications service that let's anyone text, talk and share for free or cheaply, they offer unparalleled choice, saving and reliability to consumers global for a better phone experience

VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK (VPN)
Virtual Private Network (VPN) lengthen a private network throughout a masses network or allow user in imitation of ship and receive data throughout shared then public community so regarding their computing gadgets had been without delay related in conformity with the non-public Network

STRONG NETWORK(3G/4G)
We all know what network means, Network is the service provider of our phones which make us to be calling and browsing, without network on our phones we can't do anything unless we connect our phones with WI-FI Network, So you have to be in a good area, so that all what you are doing is going to be faster because the VPN must not stop anytime and immediately the VPN stopped TEXTPLUS is going to be stopped too and you will be unable to proceed.

STEP TO FOLLOW ON HOW TO GET USA NUMBER WITH THE TEXTPLUS

_STEP 1 > DOWNLOAD TEXTPLUS AND VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK (VPN) APPLICATION
Download TEXTPLUS and the VPN on Playstore, you can also click on the link below to download those applications

� CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TEXTPLUS APPLICATION

� CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD HUBVPN APPLICATION

We all know that there's lot of VPN but I will recommend HUBVPN for you because that's the VPN I used to use whenever I'm in need of VPN, so that's the link for it above.

STEP 2 > CONNECTION OF THE HUBVPN APPLICATION

After downloading the application and you have installed it then firstly open your HUBVPN application and connect it to any state in United States, You all know that we are discussing about on how to get USA number so that's the reason why you must connect your VPN to USA location.

STEP 3 > FILLING OF SIGN UP PAGE ON TEXTPLUS

After connecting your VPN successfully then open the TEXTPLUS Application then you will see options such as SIGN UP AND LOGIN then click on SIGN UP, immediately you click on the SIGN UP is going to show up where you are going to register for the USA NUMBER WITH THE USE OF TEXTPLUS, TEXTPLUS SIGN UP form is not that's much is only USERNAME AND PASSWORD. You are going to fill the USERNAME area with your own choice because I used (9JATECHTIPS) as my own USERNAME, And fill the PASSWORD to where you suppose to fill it to, then you will see (I AGREE TO THE TERMS OF USE AND CONFORM THAT'S I AM 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER) You are going to click on the little BOX in front of the text above. Immediately you click on the BOX, the BOX color is going to change to color GREEN then click on the SIGN UP

STEP 4 > SELECTION OF THE STATE NUMBER YOU NEED IN TEXTPLUS

After clicking on the SIGN UP, CUSTOMIZE MY NUMBER is the next page that's is going to show up, then select the state number you needed with the area code of the state, I click on ALABAMA as my state number and I select 205 as my area code, You are free to select any state of your choice, I'm just using ALABAMA as an example. After doing that you will see (GET A CUSTOM NUMBER AND SKIP) But you have to click on GET A CUSTOM NUMBER because you all know that we are discussing about on how to get USA NUMBER with the use of TEXTPLUS. After clicking on GET A CUSTOM NUMBER, Your New Number is going to show up. Immediately it show up you are going to get WELCOME PARTY MESSAGE FROM TEXTPLUS. Then you are free to use your USA NUMBER that's giving to you by TEXTPLUS for anything you wish to use it for. And you can also used it for opening of FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM etc.

CONCLUSION
Follow all the steps above so that you will be able to get your own USA NUMBER WITH THE USE OF THE TEXTPLUS and I'm still on the tutorial on HOW TO GET USA NUMBER WITH THE USE OF GOOGLE VOICE, Very soon I'm going to publish the tutorial to you as soon as possible.
You all know that we mainly base on Technology, so I need to find a very simple ways out for you all to make the world easier for both me and you.

You can also download the 9jaTechTips Ebook on how to get USA number with the use of textplus by CLICKING HERE

Lastly don't forget to share this tutorial on HOW TO GET USA NUMBER WITH THE USE OF TEXTPLUS to all your social media and including to all your friends, so that everything is going to be easy for them as yours

Full post at https://9jatechtips..com/2019/03/how-to-get-usa-number-with-use-of.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Building Bamboo Toothpick Factory / <<<get Your Own Magic~jack In Nigeria For 7k Qty. Delivery Is Instant>>> / My Nokia 6630 For Sale Or Swap For 4k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.