Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,541 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users (6930 Views)

2019 Fast APN Settings For Glo 3G And 4G Sim / How To Activate Airtel Double Data Offer <<read More>> / Airtel Double Data Offer - Get 3GB For N1000, 7GB For N2k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Ezehill(m): 11:52am On Mar 29, 2019
The bitter news coming to us is that the Grand Master of Data 'Glo' has removed the Glo Special Data Offer that gives 1.2GB for N200. The plan was silently introduced and yesterday, it come to my notice that glo have silently removed the data offer as well.

It worth watchable as the four notable network providers in Nigeria via Mtn, Glo, 9mobile and Airtel put it as a responsibility to bring pocket friendly data plan for it's users to be able to tunnel online.

Others are still on the game which in one way or the other have rule(s) attached to it e.g the Mtn winback offer that gives 1GB for N200, valid for 7days (1week) but only 60% of their user's are eligible to use it.

9mobile 1GB for N200, valid for 3days in the other hand is eligible to selected users during weekdays (24/7) while all users are eligible to use it during weekend (Saturday & Sunday). The Airtel Download Pack that gives 1GB for N350 valid for 1day (24hours) which shares the same features with the Glo via 'eligible to everyone' is costly than others and also the validity is too Short.

King of them all which is Glo 1.2GB for N200 valid for 3days also have been blocked (what a disappointment). Users had been asking series of question which the Summerly of it all is 'What is the way forward'.

Way Forward for Glo Users

Am here today to answer the questions by showing you all the best alternative via Glo 2.4GB for N500 valid for 21Days. It seems impossible by mainly looking at it but by applying this little trick, you Will see it being possible.

This post has been published months ago, all you have to do is to click on > Continue Reading. Read and follow the steps accordingly and you will end up smiling once again.

If you encounter or have any question, kindly drop it for quick reply. Enjoy

https://gadgetsdish.com/glo-special-data-offer-blocked-way-forward-for-glo-users/
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by ewizard1: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
So pained rigth now!
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by collitexnaira(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
Chaiiii, and i just recharged 200 naira on glo, only for me to subscribe and the option was no longer there. This pained me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by batista181(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
I just felt like crying yesterday when I called glo and they confirmed it
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Ezehill(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
ewizard1:
So pained rigth now!

Take heart bro
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Ezehill(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
collitexnaira:
Chaiiii, and i just recharged 200 naira on glo, only for me to subscribe and the option was no longer there. This pained me

Sorry bro. But you can go on with the Glo 2.4gb for N500
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Ezehill(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
batista181:
I just felt like crying yesterday when I called glo and they confirmed it

Everybody is in pain
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Victorious12: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ezehill:
The bitter news coming to us is that the Grand Master of Data 'Glo' has removed the Glo Special Data Offer that gives 1.2GB for N200. The plan was silently introduced and yesterday, it come to my notice that glo have silently removed the data offer as well.

It worth watchable as the four notable network providers in Nigeria via Mtn, Glo, 9mobile and Airtel put it as a responsibility to bring pocket friendly data plan for it's users to be able to tunnel online.

Others are still on the game which in one way or the other have rule(s) attached to it e.g the Mtn winback offer that gives 1GB for N200, valid for 7days (1week) but only 60% of their user's are eligible to use it.

9mobile 1GB for N200, valid for 3days in the other hand is eligible to selected users during weekdays (24/7) while all users are eligible to use it during weekend (Saturday & Sunday). The Airtel Download Pack that gives 1GB for N350 valid for 1day (24hours) which shares the same features with the Glo via 'eligible to everyone' is costly than others and also the validity is too Short.

King of them all which is Glo 1.2GB for N200 valid for 3days also have been blocked (what a disappointment). Users had been asking series of question which the Summerly of it all is 'What is the way forward'.

Way Forward for Glo Users

Am here today to answer the questions by showing you all the best alternative via Glo 2.4GB for N500 valid for 21Days. It seems impossible by mainly looking at it but by applying this little trick, you Will see it being possible.

This post has been published months ago, all you have to do is to click on > Continue Reading. Read and follow the steps accordingly and you will end up smiling once again.

If you encounter or have any question, kindly drop it for quick reply. Enjoy

https://gadgetsdish.com/glo-special-data-offer-blocked-way-forward-for-glo-users/
what of us that don't have oga sim
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by peeps4u: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ezehill:

Sorry bro. But you can go on with the Glo 2.4gb for N500

How can I get this plan please?
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by holysaint1(m): 7:45am On Mar 30, 2019
This people should have waited small now... Chai. No wonder yesterday evening their ussd system was kinda hard to get through..
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2019
I just discovered my Sim is eligible for MTN 200 for 1GB for one week data plan.
Make I manage that one
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Ezehill(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
peeps4u:

How can I get this plan please?

Here. You go.. https://gadgetsdish.com/how-to-sub-glo-2-4gb-for-n500-valid-for-21days/

Thank me leta
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Ezehill(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
I just discovered my Sim is eligible for MTN 200 for 1GB for one week data plan.
Make I manage that one

Happy for u.. Enjoy
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Ezehill(m): 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
holysaint1:
This people should have waited small now... Chai. No wonder yesterday evening their ussd system was kinda hard to get through..
grin grin endure my man
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by prince4pro2: 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Make I manage that one

My guy na there me too port go. My glo line will now b off till further notice grin grin

1 Like

Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Ezehill(m): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
prince4pro2:

My guy na there me too port go. My glo line will now b off till further notice grin grin

You can do that glo 2.4gb for N500
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Reeberry: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Make I manage that one
What's the code?
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Ezehill(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Reeberry:
What's the code?

*131*65#

2 Likes

Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Reeberry: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ezehill:

*131*65#
Thanks.
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
Reeberry:
What's the code?
*131*65#

1 Like

Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Reeberry: 12:58am On Apr 09, 2019
Ezehill:

*131*65#
Says I am not eligible. sad
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by henrygold100: 8:43am On Apr 09, 2019
Reeberry:
Thanks.
nawaoo, wonder wat it takes to be eligible
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Jola58: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2019
the rate at which mtn zapps data will make you fear
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Reeberry: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
henrygold100:
nawaoo, wonder wat it takes to be eligible
It baffles me too ooo. MTN and stinginess are like 5&6.
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by henrygold100: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
Reeberry:
It baffles me too ooo. MTN and stinginess are like 5&6.
I tried it with my three my sims, no one was eligible, went to dia office today to upgrade one of the sim to 4g, they said I must bring my Id card, as am not with any at that time. didn't know I upgrading.g to 4g requires any document sef.
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Ezehill(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
henrygold100:
I tried it with my three my sims, no one was eligible, went to dia office today to upgrade one of the sim to 4g, they said I must bring my Id card, as am not with any at that time. didn't know I upgrading.g to 4g requires any document sef.

Lol it does oh. You will be ask for Sim pack if you want to do welcome back self
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by proudlygunner: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
Am on Glo Yakata I got 600 mb for recharging #500, and 920 mb for the #500 data plan
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Ezehill(m): 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
proudlygunner:
Am on Glo Yakata I got 600 mb for recharging #500, and 920 mb for the #500 data plan

Check your data balance the you will be given another 100% double data
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by rookidmart: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
henrygold100:
It's the MTN Winback offer
For you to be eligible your line has to have spent 30 days on MTN without performing any chargeable activity ie any activity that'll take your airtime eg calls, SMS, data etc.
So if you have a sim that you haven't used at all in a long while it will be eligible.
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Lekerhymes(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2019
Etisalat data is now available

Hurry while stock last!!!

*Do you have an Etisalat Sim?*

*Is the standard Etisalat data fee subscription too expensive for you?*

*Worry not, because the solution for data is here*

*Why buy standard Etisalat data of 2.5Gb for N2000, when you can get the same Etisalat data for #1400

*think smart, think wise*

*Join the moving train now for all your Etisalat data services*

*New Etisalat 9mobile package & Price list*

*2.5Gb 1400*
*5gb 2300*
*7.5gb 3200*
*10gb 4200*
*11gb 4600*

*Contact me on 07034643236*
*Legit and guaranteed.*
*Validity is one month.*

*@LekeData ur trusted number one data retailer*
Re: Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users by Ezehill(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lekerhymes:
Etisalat data is now available

Hurry while stock last!!!

*Do you have an Etisalat Sim?*

*Is the standard Etisalat data fee subscription too expensive for you?*

*Worry not, because the solution for data is here*

*Why buy standard Etisalat data of 2.5Gb for N2000, when you can get the same Etisalat data for #1400

*think smart, think wise*

*Join the moving train now for all your Etisalat data services*

*New Etisalat 9mobile package & Price list*

*2.5Gb 1400*
*5gb 2300*
*7.5gb 3200*
*10gb 4200*
*11gb 4600*

*Contact me on 07034643236*
*Legit and guaranteed.*
*Validity is one month.*

*@LekeData ur trusted number one data retailer*

That's costly baba

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Format Or Hard Reset Your Android Pipo Tablet / How To Send All File Formats And Pin More Than 3 Chats On Whatsapp / Rooted With Vroot? Replace The Chinese Vroot Superuser App With Supersu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.