Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! (5177 Views)

What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. / See What An SS3 Student Wrote As A Composition. / See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by scaler345: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
The question is why on earth was he not prepared

Well, the school should put the kid on watch list and contact the parent.

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by forghon: 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mr Wellington looking for the student

9 Likes

Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by Smony: 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
mr. wellington answer this question na!!!!!
Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by shilenji(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
i don't know why people find PHYSICS the simplest science subject hard, i pass physics without reading

5 Likes

Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by shilenji(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
i don't know why people find PHYSICS the simplest science subject hard, i pass physics without reading once you pay attention in your ss1 the rest na wash

2 Likes

Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
shilenji:
i don't know why people find PHYSICS the simplest science subject hard, i pass physics without reading once you pay attention in your ss1 the rest na wash

Na so

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by sodiqapril(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
shilenji:
class example: if a class travels a distance of 1000km in 4hrs find the average speed.
Exam: if a car travels to mars on an average speed of 240km/hr but due to gravity the car looses control and crashes. taking acceleration due to gravity at 10km/hr. find the weight of the driver.
physics is the hardest subject you would ever take as a science student only the extraordinary brilliant will find it easy.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by BluntBoy(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
shilenji:
i don't know why people find PHYSICS the simplest science subject hard, i pass physics without reading

That you find it simple does not make it simple for everyone.

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by Haywhymido(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
na wa o
Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by rockstar27(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
let take is as what u know others dont know but what others know u dont know it as well...
for me we are all brilliant but our brilliant is not based on one direction.

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by economania(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
Is available now ND in purchasing, marketing and diploma in logistics and transport at north campus of the polytechnics Ibadan for enquiries call 08024755681.A stress free and affordable fee.
Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
shilenji:

LMAO. Alot of people will think you are just bragging, but i can relate to it.

Btw, you MUST read physics well if you want to score an A in your O levels. Except if the standard now is as weak as i have heard.

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by Muhylonaire(m): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by Stanweezy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mathematics and Physics, that's what I have been doing all along
Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by Uyi168: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
sodiqapril:

class example: if a class travels a distance of 1000km in 4hrs find the average speed.
Exam: if a car travels to mars on an average speed of 240km/hr but due to gravity the car looses control and crashes. taking acceleration due to gravity at 10km/hr. find the weight of the driver.
physics is the hardest subject you would ever take as a science student only the extraordinary brilliant will find it easy.
embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by Topmaike007(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
My first exam I passed physics second one I failed it the third time I passed it, all this while I was failing chemistry and the fourth time I passed everything and now I am studying chemistry in higher institution...what a life
Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by Here2day(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
You sure??
shilenji:

4 Likes

Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by Joshuawobo(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mr Wellington physics questions weak the guy...Abeg Mr Wellington try to see d guy and look for a way to organise after school classes for him, he is willing to learn
Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
BluntBoy:

That you find it simple does not make it simple for everyone.

ask him/her simple physics question now, he will fail
Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by BluntBoy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
ask him/her simple physics question now, he will fail

Don't mind the guy.
Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by Ayobami7(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
So Wetin come Concern me?
Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by shilenji(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
sodiqapril:

every student who want busy looking at girls yansh in ss1 will find physics simple,perharps the extraordinary students arent distracted by girls or irrelevant things
Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by shilenji(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
sodiqapril:

every student who wasn't busy getting distracted would find physics simple,perhaps the extraordinary student don't get carried away by girls and other irrelevancies
Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by Emilokoiyawon: 2:49am On Mar 30, 2019
cheesy
Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by bigeliot(m): 3:29am On Mar 30, 2019
Effect of home flogging/cane by those parent wey dey always carry 1st
Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by Nicklaus619(m): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2019
I preferred physics to chemistry that year, may he because our physics lecturer was a young, lively an likeable dude, each time he lectures, he always end the class by telling us his life story that ain't related to the topic of the day, grin it was a reverse psychology and it works on us cos we keep anticipating to have him again, unlike our chemistry lectures that hardly comes to class and wen he does he ends up given surprise quiz.... We nicknamed him quiz Ninja grin , dude was as harsh as undiluted ethanol grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by femi4: 7:15am On Mar 30, 2019
shilenji:
Liar!
Physics is not simple. If you don't know the formulas and units conversion ....forget it!
Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by femi4: 7:20am On Mar 30, 2019
Nicklaus619:
I preferred physics to chemistry that year, may he because our physics lecturer was a young, lively an likeable dude, each time he lectures, he always end the class by telling us his life story that ain't related to the topic of the day, grin it was a reverse psychology and it works on us cos we keep anticipating to have him again, unlike our chemistry lectures that hardly comes to class and wen he does he ends up given surprise quiz.... We nicknamed him quiz Ninja grin , dude was as harsh as undiluted ethanol grin
Apart from that, physics is easier to relate with when you hear speed, motion, force, acceleration, energy, power etc unlike Chemistry that deals with elements and gas that you don't have opportunity to see or experience how they react. Our not so equipped lab is not even helping matters

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by evy800(f): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2019
shilenji:

Linus chima
Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by Kusherman: 11:17am On Mar 30, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Mehn na war I take pass chemistry for waec that year. I just carry my c6 dey go not knowing say CHM 101 still dey wait me for uni
Re: See What A Student Wrote On His Physics Paper!!! by Nicklaus619(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kusherman:

Mehn na war I take pass chemistry for waec that year. I just carry my c6 dey go not knowing say CHM 101 still dey wait me for uni

Lols wen I got to uni, I forced myself to like chemistry as that's the only way I could pass the course grin , that year my papa be like u must be a medical doctor full stop grin , I had to force my self not to disappoint the poor old man cool and now am happy I made that decision , now it's a success story

(1) (2) (Reply)

18year Old Boy Who Fvck His Mom / Unilag Pre-degree / 10 Best Medical Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.