Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Vacancy For Post Of Front Desk Officer "Business Support Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Post Of Front Desk Officer "Business Support Officer (470 Views)

Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician / Job Vacancies: Data Officer | Business Manager / Freelancers Needed: Marketing Officer, Business Development Officer, Sales Rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Post Of Front Desk Officer "Business Support Officer by tormeewer: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
A particular financial institution located in Lagos Island is in need of FRONT DESK OFFICER "BUSINESS SUPPORT OFFICER" for immediate employment.

Requirement:
i. Minimum of OND in any discipline
ii. Between the age of 20 to 30 years
iii. Smart appearance
iv. Able to work flexible schedule
v. Organized and detailed oriented

Key Skills:
i. Great writing and communication skills
ii. Graphics design
iii. Online/offline/social media
iv. Interpersonal relationship skills

Interested applicants should send their C.V to ejerukeonome@yahoo.com or onomeejeruke@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For Post Of Front Desk Officer "Business Support Officer by Factfinder1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
tormeewer:
A particular financial institution located in Lagos Island is in need of FRONT DESK OFFICER "BUSINESS SUPPORT OFFICER" for immediate employment.

Requirement:
i. Minimum of OND in any discipline
ii. Between the age of 20 to 30 years
iii. Smart appearance
iv. Able to work flexible schedule
v. Organized and detailed oriented

Key Skills:
i. Great writing and communication skills
ii. Graphics design
iii. Online/offline/social media
iv. Interpersonal relationship skills

Interested applicants should send their C.V to ejerukeonome@yahoo.com or onomeejeruke@gmail.com

Location please
Re: Vacancy For Post Of Front Desk Officer "Business Support Officer by tormeewer: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
Factfinder1:

Location please
Can't you see the location in the write up?
Re: Vacancy For Post Of Front Desk Officer "Business Support Officer by Factfinder1(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
tormeewer:
Can't you see the location in the write up?

I just checked again and found it... But it would have been kind and would have done you no harm if you had use the mention to just tell me the location instead of asking me if I can't see... You have to be humble and careful in your approach... Job interview no be heaven interview I'm not in Lagos thanks.... Make una dey take this job thing easy nobody will be the same forever

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Did Anyone Know Much About (www.zocoderesources.com SAP ERP Free Training) / I Need A Part Time Job In Abuja Or Mararaba / Latest Career Opportunities At MTN Nigeria -apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.