Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Man Shares Touching Story, Of How He Was Molested When He Was 7. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shares Touching Story, Of How He Was Molested When He Was 7. (534 Views)

This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) / Man Shares Photo Of Drug He Found In Younger Sister's Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares Touching Story, Of How He Was Molested When He Was 7. by Nawteemaxie(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
A Nigerian man, Abolaji Dairo, has taken to social media to narrate how he had his first sexual encounter when he was just 7 years old.

Read below MY FIRST SEXUAL EXPERIENCEI got introduced to sex at about 7years old by our house maid. Looking back now, she must have been in her late teens or early twenties then.I had gone to my dad’s house for the holidays (we weren’t living together) and they had this house help hired by my stepmom.The memory of how and when it actually started fails me. It happened repeatedly and she would threaten to kill me if I told anyone.

Somehow, I believed her and I couldn’t tell anyone, but I remember that I would cry whenever I was to be left alone with her at home. All my cryings kind of added to her pleasure as she would dip my head in-between her thighs to make me suck on her. It was as if she had a built-up fantasy and eagerly wanted to experiment. She made me do all sorts, I should spare you the details. I later resigned myself to my fate with her, and it continued till the end of the holiday.I remember the fears I had and the feelings of helplessness. My folks never suspected a thing.

Read the full story here:

https://www.aprokorepublic.com/2019/03/29/man-shares-touching-experience-of-how-he-was-sexually-molested-when-he-was-7-by-housemaid/
Re: Man Shares Touching Story, Of How He Was Molested When He Was 7. by AlexDGr8: 11:41am On Mar 25
[quote author=Nawteemaxie post=77093025]A Nigerian man, Abolaji Dairo, has taken to social media to narrate how he had his first sexual encounter when he was just 7 years old.

Hello brother, Please l would like to have a word with you, my email address is alexzico7061@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

If Ur Husband Can Stay Outside 4 2 Hrs Drinkin U Hav Failed As A Wife, Man Says / Have Another Source Of Income / $$$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.