Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Why Most Men Take Alcohol And Beer - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Most Men Take Alcohol And Beer (652 Views)

Why Is The Price Of Beer Cheaper In The North Compared To South (video) / Man Feeding A Fish With Beer. / Guest Seen Draining Beer Completely From Its Bottle, Today, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Men Take Alcohol And Beer by biyiwyle(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Added note: I realised a new generation of adults are coming in (1980-1997) replacing the older generation.

So it's time to squash some of the mindsets that were installed into us as kids so we could raise our children properly.

Its said that “when the reason or the causative organism for an ailment is known, it is half solved already”

According to research, it is discovered that nothing less than 3 billion bottles of beer is consumed every year in Nigeria leaving out wine and gins.

One wonders who drinks all these when both major religions we have kicks against taking alcohol.

I will not be dwelling on whether alcohol consumption is good or bad.

However, I will be shedding light on the different factors that leads young boys becoming men to start drinking.

Also, I will be listing out the disadvantages of taking alcohol drinks and I will leave you to decide for yourself if to continue, regulate or stop.

Decision is yours! So let’s start.

6 Reasons Why You Might Drink As You Grow Into An Adult

1. COMMUNITY PRESSURE

As one grows into self realization, one of the first things you will be made to understand from the older ones is the fact that beer and Spirit belongs to the matured ones which in itself is not bad.

So naturally, you are conditioned to believe that one of the rites of passage to adulthood is when you start drinking.

One is conditioned to drinking Carbonated drinks until you grow older and you can’t wait to grow older so you can ”feel among”.This is bad...

2. Another reason.... Read all @

https://caterbakes.com/2019/03/why-most-men-take-alcohol-and-beer.html

It's just a click... You lose nothing.

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Cooking And You Don't Want The Oil To Pop On Your Face / Easy Tomato Smoothie (for Great Skin And Detox) / Beautiful Buttercream Cakes In Ibadan!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.