Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Please I Need Your Input On Logistics. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Your Input On Logistics. (1324 Views)

Earn Double Your Input Playing Whot! Card Game On Any Device / Please I Need Your Input / I'm Launching My Business, I'd Love Your Input Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Input On Logistics. by berylLOL(f): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
Please who can help me with a breakdown of guidelines to start a bike logistics business in Lagos. The licenses needed; where to get the delivery bikes (tokunbo and their prices); any other information needed. Also, how lucrative is the business? Help a fellow nairalander out please.
Re: Please I Need Your Input On Logistics. by Duchman67: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Can help you with dispatch software. Client sends address by sms/online booking to your access number/portal. Your back end text riders who respond with ETA to pick/delivery address. Shortest ETA is selected by server
Rider is sent a pick up notification and client gets same with ETA
Re: Please I Need Your Input On Logistics. by berylLOL(f): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Please I Need Your Input On Logistics. by berylLOL(f): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Input On Logistics. by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2019
berylLOL:
Please who can help me with a breakdown of guidelines to start a bike logistics business in Lagos. The licenses needed; where to get the delivery bikes (tokunbo and their prices); any other information needed. Also, how lucrative is the business? Help a fellow nairalander out please.

You would need to get first and foremost a riders card for who ever would be driving the bike, if a box would be installed on your bike, you would need to get a loading and offloading permit, the price ranges between 6,000 and 12,000 depending on the local government you want to have the paper processed. You will also need a local government sticker N500 and also a state carrier license which should be around N5,000 to N7,000. You would also need a lasaa permit if you intend branding the box mounted on the bike.

Drop your whatsapp number or chat up 08098329433 for further details.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Input On Logistics. by berylLOL(f): 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
doseni:

You would need to get first and foremost a riders card for who ever would be driving the bike, if a box would be installed on your bike, you would need to get a loading and offloading permit, the price ranges between 6,000 and 12,000 depending on the local government you want to have the paper processed. You will also need a local government sticker N500 and also a state carrier license which should be around N5,000 to N7,000. You would also need a lasaa permit if you intend branding the box mounted on the bike.

Thank you so much, I will text you.
Re: Please I Need Your Input On Logistics. by oneroflo57(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
doseni:

Hello, I'm about to embark on this but don't really know how to go about it.
I have been saving from my small importation business but now i want to own mo own delivery bike cos delivery fee usually drive customers away. Can you guide me. If you don't mind
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

After Listening To This Lecture, I Gave Up All Resistance / Loom / Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire Into Shipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.