Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) (64870 Views)

Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke / Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Amagite(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
From; Amagitesblog.com

Davido’s elder sister, Sharon Adeleke-Ademefun is a year older today, March 29th, and she has shared photos of how she has been celebrating since yesterday.

The business woman and mother of one, rented out a private screening room yesterday to watch a movie with her staff.

She and her staff then reached out to street kids and prisoners today.

See more photos she shared here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/see-how-davidos-elder-sister-sharon-celebrated-her-birthday-photos.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by MJBOLT: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
as ugly as davido

if you want to help the poor and needy,do it without the camera

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by ifyalways(f): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
C'mon man is that biscuits @ last picture?

She posed to take a picture of herself handing someone a five naira biscuit?

I cry cry cry for poverty. Chai sad

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Social media has really destroyed whatever social fabric that is left for us as people. sometimes I just wish there wasn't anything like social media/internet. Maybe, just maybe we Africans will concentrate on what is actually wrong with us.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by ifyalways(f): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Why did all those phat arses wear jumpsuit, all looking like whales?

No mirror in their respective homes?

You cant be size 16, stuff all that into a size 14 jumpsuit and expect to look great.

Twa.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Okayng: 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
Thunder fire poverty

Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them Together. >> See The Pictures Here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Biscuits?

poverty issa bastard

10 Likes

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
I don't know what to do with this important info

9 Likes

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by TeeSeven(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Enjoy your day. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
This one ugly o. Eye be like person wey don drink.

6 Likes

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Pidginwhisper: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Which kind hangover look be that for the first pic with eagle like head.

Sharing biscuits. grin

17 Likes

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by OkoyeA1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
highcollide:
This one ugly o. Eye be like person wey don drink.
I swear!

The Ist picture got me like grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by visijo(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
"baby can u borrow me your phone" Ended many relationships

4 Likes

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin
ifyalways:
Why did all those phat arses wear jumpsuit, all looking like whales?

No mirror in their respective homes?

You cant be size 16, stuff all that into a size 14 jumpsuit and expect to look great.

Twa.
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by VillagePipu: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
Fat smelly girls everywhere.

See them handing out biscuits and calling it charity. Dumb hypocrites

11 Likes

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Slimguy0(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
Oh wow those brows tho... lol

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by StarUp: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
The body shape of some of her staff though... Wait o, na gym she dey operate?

8 Likes

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Okuuuurrrrrr
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Harmored(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
CLOUT
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
When you express your benevolence to the less privilege and then you go around with cameraman for the sake of Instagram, it's no longer blessing but show off

20 Likes

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
must she snap when givimg something

5 Likes

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by VillagePipu: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
See the eyebrows like Nike logo.

Fat shapeless girls looking like watermelon

7 Likes

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by slidesorter: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
it's well

1 Like

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Bossontop(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
undecided
Na wa oo.....so much fat in one picture!!

7 Likes

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by flowx(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
But wait o, the company na olosho's group of company abi why men no dey there? And why all of them dey open mouth like say dey wan give Mouth Action? I tire o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by zolajpower: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
Why is everyone growing Tommy ? Don't they exercise ? shocked

6 Likes

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Kharol1234: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
to say i get moni i for celebrate my own in grand style but as no moni u gats hustle and kip it on a low.......HAPI BIRTHDAY TO ME........

4 Likes

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Truthbites: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
ifyalways:
C'mon man is that biscuits @ last picture?

She posed to take a picture of herself handing someone a five naira biscuit?

I cry cry cry for poverty. Chai sad

Have u received 5 naira biscuit today? Its not easy to give. Even if they gave 1kobo Sweet, giving is hard, just acknowledge them and move on. Naija too hard now I beg

5 Likes

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by visijo(m): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Drivers should stop the habit of moving the bus before we seat I almost kissed someone's wife

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by odivriwe: 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
that is weird

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke / Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK / Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.