Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back (24110 Views)

Yvonne Chaka Chaka Deported from Uganda For Not Having A Working Visa / DJ Muse Brutalized By Police For Not Having Hangout App On His Phone (Photos) / Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back by Kobicove(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2019
I pity the people who spend their entire free time watching this stage managed reality show undecided
Re: Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back by Gbagbuo247: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2019
frankIzuchukwu:
na wa ooo

OLODO.

what's your point ?

1 Like

Re: Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back by dante0147: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2019
All these kids !!!! I think BbNaija should be for 30 and above!
Re: Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back by Bewiseedet(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2019
This girl is more confused than I thought. Nina na beta girl joor
Re: Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back by ofiko123(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I seriously don't see what d whole brouhaha is about.

Only bambam and teddy got d realest relationship.
Ab

Besides I don't get y Nigerians treat sex like it's a big thing, it's simply a natural way of life. So I don't see any problem if they did it.

We know it is natural but fornication is a sin..
Re: Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back by JuzzJoel: 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
frankIzuchukwu:
na wa ooo

Re: Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back by abbasajao(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
frankIzuchukwu:
na wa ooo
This one self get yam leg as her other species?
Re: Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
ofiko123:

We know it is natural but fornication is a sin..
Doesn't stop peeps from doing it. Do not judge or condemn. As long as their actions are not endangering anyone, good and fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
stephleena:
Alex said she wasn't happy Tobi didn't clear the impression that she survives on him. . that nobody is fending for her.

And she said yes they have issues, sometimes she goes to his house, he locks her out and she does the same to him but at the end of the day, they're fine and still close .

Shikena

Don't mind the OP that was twisting things.

1 Like

Re: Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back by baratech: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
Must he have your back? Is he owing you anything? Is there something you're not telling us?
Re: Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back by sophiathefirst: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
baratech:
Must he have your back? Is he owing you anything? Is there something you're not telling us?
Then people should stop spreading lies against her. She is just debunking the lies. Period.
Re: Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back by SimonRose(m): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Omo.... Guy you bad ooooo
frankIzuchukwu:
na wa ooo

Re: Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back by darlenese(f): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
lovingyouhun:

Bad person, some of us see am we do say we no see am you come dey show everybody now even Albino go take note, why you wicked like this?

what did u see?
Re: Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back by lovingyouhun: 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
darlenese:

what did u see?

Ask FrankIzuchwuku, my daddy will beat me if i tell you.... he said i am not allowed to do aproko, sorry grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Susan Peters Debuts Baby Bump At The 2016 AMVCA / Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" / 15 Nigerian Celebrities Who Had Babies In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.