Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Lionel Messi Did Not Consider Ronaldo Among The Best - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Did Not Consider Ronaldo Among The Best (1300 Views)

Lewandowski, Messi, Ronaldo Among Nominees For FIFA Men's Player Award / Cristiano Ronaldo's Twins Made Him Happy But See What Messi did / FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Nominees: Messi, Mbappe, Ronaldo, Among (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Did Not Consider Ronaldo Among The Best by zolaman(f): 5:46am On Mar 30, 2019
During an interview with Argentine radio station Club FM 947, Lionel Messi listed the best players in football right now.
According to him, the best players are Neymar, Suarez, Aguero and Mbappe.
Goal.com quoted him saying, "I don't want to forget anyone, but I think that Neymar, [Kylian] Mbappe, [Eden] Hazard, Luis Suarez and [Sergio] Aguero are the best,"
Messi added, "I didn't mention Cristiano because I put him aside from the list with me."
This comes after he stated he misses Cristiano in La Liga and talked about problems he faces in the Argentine national football team.

Re: Lionel Messi Did Not Consider Ronaldo Among The Best by galadima77(m): 6:25am On Mar 30, 2019
I put him aside with me...

Oya football fanatics come and kill yourselves

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Did Not Consider Ronaldo Among The Best by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 7:27am On Mar 30, 2019
galadima77:
I put him aside with me...
Oya football fanatics come and kill yourselves
He Sabi say him and Ronaldo dey another level

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Did Not Consider Ronaldo Among The Best by footballcable(m): 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
@this stage that may be true.. Ronaldo is still getting a hang of Italian football and the players in the Juve squad ain't as good as Madrid but sure, he will come back stronger as he always as.
Re: Lionel Messi Did Not Consider Ronaldo Among The Best by zolaman(f): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
footballcable:
@this stage that may be true.. Ronaldo is still getting a hang of Italian football and the players in the Juve squad ain't as good as Madrid but sure, he will come back stronger as he always as.
Did you read at all
Re: Lionel Messi Did Not Consider Ronaldo Among The Best by footballcable(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
zolaman:

Did you read at all
Yes man.. I think you didn't understand my post.. Messi didn't add Cristiano on the list of the top performing players this season and its no surprise of which I gave d reason: that Cr7 is still needs times to adapt and a better squad. Though there might be glimpses of world class from Ronaldo but he hasn't been that consistent.. So I personally won't even vote him as one of the best this season, I mean, its not even debatable.
Re: Lionel Messi Did Not Consider Ronaldo Among The Best by zolaman(f): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
footballcable:

Yes man.. I think you didn't understand my post.. Messi didn't add Cristiano on the list of the top performing players this season and its no surprise of which I gave d reason: that Cr7 is still needs times to adapt and a better squad. Though there might be glimpses of world class from Ronaldo but he hasn't been that consistent.. So I personally won't even vote him as one of the best this season, I mean, its not even debatable.
You don't bro, he did not list Ronaldo because he rate him along himself. Meaning no player is superior to both or can be compared with them.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Did Not Consider Ronaldo Among The Best by footballcable(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
zolaman:

You don't bro, he did not list Ronaldo because he rate him along himself. Meaning no player is superior to both or can be compared with them.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Did Not Consider Ronaldo Among The Best by igwe44(m): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2019
zolaman:
During an interview with Argentine radio station Club FM 947, Lionel Messi listed the best players in football right now.
According to him, the best players are Neymar, Suarez, Aguero and Mbappe.
Goal.com quoted him saying, "I don't want to forget anyone, but I think that Neymar, [Kylian] Mbappe, [Eden] Hazard, Luis Suarez and [Sergio] Aguero are the best,"
Messi added, "I didn't mention Cristiano because I put him aside from the list with me."
This comes after he stated he misses Cristiano in La Liga and talked about problems he faces in the Argentine national football team.
go back to your school and ask for your change. Cant you understand simple english, he did not put Cr7 on the list because he consider cr7 and himself to be the best.
Re: Lionel Messi Did Not Consider Ronaldo Among The Best by Elaibedouglas: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
The Op doesn't understand Simple English...
Re: Lionel Messi Did Not Consider Ronaldo Among The Best by zolaman(f): 7:14am On Apr 01, 2019
igwe44:
go back to your school and ask for your change. Cant you understand simple english, he did not put Cr7 on the list because he consider cr7 and himself to be the best.
Lol, I know. That is just headline

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Did Not Consider Ronaldo Among The Best by zolaman(f): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2019
Elaibedouglas:
The Op doesn't understand Simple English...
You can see am the one correcting someone here abt.this, this is just headline

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kinsey Wolanski Gains 2m Instagram Followers And Makes $3.9m For Boyfriend. Pic / Laying Correct Score / How To Start Tomato Paste Production Business Here In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.