Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (62415 Views)

Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) / Lady Flogs Woman Who Slept With Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2019
Dramatic scenes were recorded at the burial of a Nigerian lady identified as Amarachi Emmanuella who was allegedly beaten to death by her husband last year. The man was accused of beating his pregnant wife to death, after 19 days of marriage.

He was alleged to have assaulted his wife and told her parents that she was sick before death. He said his pregnant wife died of ‘shortage of blood’ and blood pressure after being rushed to the hospital.

The deceased was buried few days ago in a cemetry amid tight security as the husband refused people from attending the burial event. Those who came were asked not to enter the cemetry as can be seen in the video below. He reportedly told the family not to come to the burial with more than five people.

The husband also refused to pour sand for the late wife in her grave at the funeral, which sparked concerns among some attendees. The family of the deceased laid curses at the event and prayed for her killer to be brought to justice.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/drama-at-the-burial-of-lady-allegedly-beaten-to-death-by-husband-photos.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by JasonScoolari: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2019
If only Amarachi can give us her own side of the story....

Before you say "I do" quickly run a background check on your spouse, don't just "assume" everything will be fine as the marriage progress.

I believe the late Amarachi will be regretting wherever she's.

The family of the late Amarachi should not just lay curse, proper investigation should be carried out.

This is not ordinary.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by Larryfest(m): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2019
Am guessing he has some cash and the wife's family doesn't cos if they do they would have dragged his ass to jail...He is clearly oppressing them.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by Beblessedbaba: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2019
fixedmanger41:
SEE BELOW IT IS FIXED
see the face of the confirm fraudster below. If you fall for this scam... You need a brain check!!!

3 Likes

Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by donbachi(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2019
May he eat in his dream and wake up with a mouthfull of palmoil mixed with broken bottles.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by IamD18: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2019
It's a pity the dead cannot talk or explain.

6 Likes

Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
angry
Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by masciv: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
Won't be surprised to hear another sinister news concerning the death of the young lady. There's more than meets the eye to the whole scenario.

1 Like

Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by Bighead9: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
Igbo's never sieze to amaze me.

The man used his wife for money Rituals, this is common in the East. My major problem with them is, none of them will condemn this Ritualist husband. They will rather Celebrate him both online and offline, when the blood money start coming.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by ExAngel007(f): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
useless idiot

1 Like

Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by temmypotter(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Every creature has an instinct to take life, we are cavemen at the core of our beings no different from animals of the wild.

Humanity has helped curb these instincts. Nonetheless, these instincts spring up still every now and then in extreme scenarios like self defence in the face of an assailant or something of the sort. Which i would argue is justifiable

However, emotional abuse leading up to death doesn't make you any less a killer and in that guise, a wild animal or a psychotic dark societal misfit

" as i feel the last breath leave their body, I see the pleas in their eyes begging for their lives , I decide if they live or die, In that moment when I take life or I give life, I am god" - Ted Bundy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by figure007(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
One day karma will do the needful...
Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by DWJOBScom(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

Typical Wawa Jews

High bride price = husband maltreating wives over frustration.

Possibly short dick = wifey cheating with Afonja boys and further beating and beef for Afonja.

Beating leads to wife being exceptionally cruel to househelps.

Ndigbo need a cultural reorientation. 100% FACT!

The tribal chaos you are brewing on the already hot stirred Nigeria will consume you....
We are praying for unity in Nigeria and your type will not mess it up. It will consume you and everything you own - watch it

i am waiting for you rebuttals

6 Likes

Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by BluntBoy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
If I talk now, they will accuse me of tribalism.

But how come it is always Igbo men battering their wives or beating them to death?

2 Likes

Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
I dont want to judge, family matter dey tire me
Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by ednut1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
The soceity is at fault . Dem go blackmail ladies to marry monsters because of biological clock smh

4 Likes

Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Na dem dem. RIP

1 Like

Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
DWJOBScom:

The tribal chaos you are brewing on the already hot stirred Nigeria will consume you....
We are praying for unity in Nigeria and your type will not mess it up. It will consume you and everything you own - watch it

i am waiting for you rebuttals

No rebuttal necessary....

I would conclude for you :

4 Likes

Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by babyfaceafrica: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
next
Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by Millz404(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
[b][/b]
Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by DWJOBScom(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

No rebuttal necessary....

I would conclude for you :

i won't laugh at you when it happens but will use it as an examples to other keyboard kids

1 Like

Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
DWJOBScom:

i won't laugh at you when it happens but will use it as an examples to other keyboard kids

Kiss my black ass and stop ranting. You are boring me to tears

A grown man shouldn't be whining like this

1 Like

Re: Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos by RemiTinubu(f): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
probably the guy get money more than the family
hence the intimidation

that's why it's good to check well before marriage but some ladies will gladly dump their hustle boyfriend for a ready made rich man

sometimes it doesn't end well angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) / Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.