Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson (3922 Views)

We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson / BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by eagleeye2: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
kernel001:

They can pay, but it will cost them.
Oga, with the bad publicity that has been given to this case, they can't pay out 8.8billion in raw cash. No. There shareholders won't stand for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by fykes(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
eagleeye2:

No. Nothing like settling on periodic payments. Either gtb pay up or they can settle with shares which I believe is innoson target.
The judgment was over a month ago. So watch out for next week and panic selling at the stock market.
No vex, are you innosson? Or his spokesman?
Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by Agbaletu: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
fykes:
Most people don't understand how banks calculate profit and assets.
Gtbank was only hoping to use political connections to intimidate Innosson they knew from the start that they had no case.
Well, innosson won't take over the bank either... They will settle on periodic payments bcoz such amount can't be paid off at once... No establishment will pay 8b and not be affected.
And no Gtbank is not rich in liquidity... Just assets
Best submission here.
Many people don't know that it is very difficult to cough out such amount at once by any business owner..
Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by eagleeye2: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
fykes:

No vex, are you innosson? Or his spokesman?
We are talking about corporate finance and business. This is a beautiful case study material for business administration students.
Next....
Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by ChristianNorth: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
eagleeye2:

No. Nothing like settling on periodic payments. Either gtb pay up or they can settle with shares which I believe is innoson target.
The judgment was over a month ago. So watch out for next week and panic selling at the stock market.
It has already started falling. That is why I hate banking stock, it is too volatile
Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
The amount of bitterness and hatred Igbo people harbour against Yoruba is just incredible.

I'm so amazed that an entire tribe of humans can nurse so much bitterness and successfully transmit it through the DNA to the next generations.

1 Like

Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by Agbaletu: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
ChristianNorth:

It has already started falling. That is why I hate banking stock, it is too volatile
You are very right. Banking stock dey fear me.
Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
The amount of bitterness and hatred Igbo people harbour against Yoruba is just incredible.

I'm so amazed that an entire tribe of humans can nurse so much bitterness and successfully transmit it through the DNA to the next generations.
Shut up your mouth. Did you not see what your thug brothers did to my people at the polls in lagos?

3 Likes

Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by kernel001: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
eagleeye2:

Oga, with the bad publicity that has been given to this case, they can't pay out 8.8billion in raw cash. No. There shareholders won't stand for it.

Their project per quarter is bigger than that.
Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by Kahujadekadura: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

No u ppls also hate us wit d same passion. Wen GTB are busy using DSS to harass Innoson, shabi u ppls dey rejoice over it. Now d balls don fall against u ppls, u wan make we start mourning wit u guys.
If not dat our Igbo boys block Innoson gate and refused to show DSS way to arrest Innoson, by now Innoson must have spent not less than a year for prison.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
zeromeridian:
Gtbank, the more you delay, the more the interest keep increasing as compound interest

Meanwhile if you have money in GBank, do the needful before had l known sets in. I can read handwriting on the wall

All depositor's accounts are insured by NDIC.
Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by famouscargo4u: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
stephleena:

Cripple ke, but Nairaland financial analysts like stola,ejima gifty..are all saying Gtbank is filthy rich,and she can't be crippled.
you seem not to get it, the money in question (8.8bn) is not up to 10% of their last profit after tax of 185bn. Gtbank actually didn't see that coming.
Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by IkpuMmadu: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Blame it on Oba lagoon and Tinubbu

2 Likes

Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by ceejee(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
ChristianNorth:
That is going to cripple the bank. Innoson give GT Bank so time.

Sealing the head office for 3 hours will collapse the bank. Our sophisticated brothers that were cheering GT Bank, have finally cheered them to their grave like they did to Akpabio.

Congrat to Ndi Igbo for always standing up for your own. You stood massively with your brother like you have always done. I don't want to imagine what would have happened to Innoson if Ndi Igbo in generally had not stood with him.

GT Bank is my favourite, they have been good to me and I have been using them since my JSS 3, that was "many many" years ago but I closed it and moved to Access Bank. I equally moved my Agency's account to Access Bank leaving the other 2 with UBA and Diamond and no more GT Bank for salary payments.

Union Bank used to be our family traditional banker, I was the first that rebelled and open an account with GT Bank and I made sure many of my friends and family moved to GT Bank, but when they started their madness, I made sure everyone that is remotely connected to me moved their account.

When it comes to ethnic solidarity, there is no sentiment. You don't know the joy we get standing with our brothers, I think our sophisticated brothers should learn this also. If Nnamdi Kanu is Yoruba, he would be dead by now.

If Kemi Adeosun is Igbo, we will never allow anyone to blackmail her into resigning. If she must leave, then Buhari have to fire her himself.

SW media tried that with Ihejirika, Stella Oduah, we match them madness for madness. When SW wrote a petition asking Yale University to withdraw the Doctorate honorary they gave to Ngozi Okonjo, we wrote a counter petition and today, she is still standing strong.

They tried to blackmail Peter Obi, we stood strong with him, they arrested Abaribe, we no gree and today he is working free.

this is about justice not tribe. GTB shortchanged innoson and he called for justice and got one.
Igbos don't defend evil.

1 Like

Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by dreamwords: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
8 billion naira is not 8 million ooo grin
Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by supereagle(m): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
yerokunphilips:
GTB don enter gbeke , you don shortchange people for long ,now you don buy market wey pass you . GOD BLESS THE JUDGE THAT SAVE INNOSON FROM THIS TASK MASTER .

Igbo man is the chairman of Ibadan court of appeal.He can do man no know man judgement.
Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by Ziggylady(f): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Loud-mouthed waste-side citizens making noise on Social-Media against Innoson right from the inception of the Innoson/GTBank saga should contribute money for GTBank na.

Starting from the Bourdillion agbero Lagos Land-lord...abi is it only to spew kpomo-induced rants?

Hian!

2 Likes

Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by Ziggylady(f): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
RemiTinubu:
StOla grin

grin
Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by Fidelismaria: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Not my business

Check my signature
Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by Ziggylady(f): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Common shut it!!...we remember the bile and venom from you lots when tnis saga started..Heaping all kinds of insults on Innoson and Igbos...

This emboldened GTBank to mess up big time hoping to intimidate Innoson using political connections..

Now the tables have turned,you are talking crap..

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by LazyGold(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ziggylady:

Loud-mouthed waste-side citizens making noise on Social-Media against Innoson right from the inception of the Innoson/GTBank saga should contribute money for GTBank na.

Starting from the Bourdillion agbero Lagos Land-lord...abi is only to spew kpomo rants?

Hian!

I hope you won't be disappointed when they finally pay lol.
Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by LazyGold(m): 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
highcollide:
Shut up your mouth. Did you not see what your thug brothers did to my people at the polls in lagos?

You are still crying because of Lagos Election when everyone have moved on
Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by Ziggylady(f): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
LazyGold:

I hope you won't be disappointed when they finally pay lol.

Why should i be disappointed?...it is yorubas making noise and calling Innoson/Igbo names since the inception of this saga who will be disappointed

1 Like

Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
LazyGold:

You are still crying because of Lagos Election when everyone have moved on
Don't be an idiot. Nobody is crying.

Now go and take your evening dose of agbo and the toilet soup you normally prepare with gutter broom.
Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by LazyGold(m): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
highcollide:
Don't be an idiot. Nobody is crying.

Now go and take your evening dose of agbo and the toilet soup you normally prepare with gutter broom.

You are still crying because of Lagos Election and you are also planning a revenge against Yoruba in 2023. Hmm Igbo always beefing

Re: We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ziggylady:

Common shut it!!...we remember the bile and venom from you lots when tnis saga started..Heaping all kinds of insults on Innoson and Igbos...

This emboldened GTBank to mess up big time hoping to intimidate Innoson using political connections..

Now the tables have turned,you are talking crap..

Nonsense

You're a fooļ. Eight billion naira has not turned any table for GTB, it's still chicken-feed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria, Mexico Trade Volume Hits $600m / How I Made N5 Million Naira As An Airbnb Host Last Year / Rivers, Lagos And Delta, Are The Highest Contributors To Nigeria's Gdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.