Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,607 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo (38439 Views)

Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers / Lady Uses Wizkid's Used Plastic Bottle Water As Souvenir In Washington, D.c(pics / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthyā€¯- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Amagite(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Starboy Wizkid had a show in Toronto yesterday, March 29th, and a fan somehow got hold of the towel he used to wipe his face.

The guy who apparently is a big fan, revealed what he would do with the towel. See below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/wizkid-shares-message-of-what-a-fan-says-hed-do-with-his-used-towel.html

3 Shares

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Officialgarri: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
See how he rubbed the glory of his generation in the ground.

I don't know if I need to get checked, but I practically don't feel anything whenever I get close to a politician or celebrity.

242 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by amaniro: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nna what level of stupidity is this? Abi na next level stupidity grin

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by amaniro: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Officialgarri:

I don't know if I need to get checked, but I practically don't feel anything whenever I get close to a politician or celebrity.

Tell us the 'notable' politician you've gotten close to....

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by decatalyst(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
Tell me the fan is normal and lemme slap you.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Midebillz: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lol this one loud oh...
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nickijoy(f): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
Give it to your kids as what ??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nickisindigo(m): 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nickijoy:
Give it to your kids as what ??

Gift

3 Likes

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Okayng: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
Fan eleyi lasan

Kim Kardashian Rocks Biker Shorts Displaying Her Deformed Body >> See Pictures Here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by rex444(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Officialgarri:

same here ooooh I see em as I am...pile of shit,blood and water

6 Likes

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by hisexcellency34: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Pls, help me beg Wizkid to have pity on my friend Shola Ogudu and her son.plssssssssss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by MaiGemu: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by babakb: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
End time fan
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
Someone to compare him with Davido will land soon.
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by EXLOVER(m): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by lenghtinny(m): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
lol
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
shocked angry[right][/right]
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by alensbaba(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
Funny
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by colestephan86: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Officialgarri:

I'm sure you have never seen Jackson perform live on stage , if you have I'm sure you will be dead by now . Lol

10 Likes

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Akinola2543(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
sad
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by MrLankeeee(m): 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
amaniro:

Tell us the 'notable' politician you've gotten close to....

His ward chairman. grin

4 Likes

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Longcucumber(m): 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
That man get confirm sko sko

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
Officialgarri:

You and me both. NO! you don't need to get checked. when i was A security personal working for an Agency (G4S) used by Celebrities and politicians, i used to stand pratically inches Next to or behind people like beyonce and Jay Z, Anthony Joshua, Harry kane, Husain bolt, Niki minaj, Taylor swift, George clooney, Ariana grande, Prince Harry And many others. but i was never moved. We were not Allowed to take photos of them otherwise i would have had an Album full with photos of them.

14 Likes

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by ednut1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Pls, help me beg Wizkid to have pity on my friend Shola Ogudu and her son.plssssssssss
shebi she wanted to run him down. Hunger go kill her last last
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Lumpyy(f): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
Na so ancestral curses dey start. Ode!
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nnn
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by SouthSouth1914: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wiz kid is suffering from a chronic imbalance of low self esteem. He should rather show us the messages he sends to all these Instagram slay queens begging for pvssy.

1 Like

Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Jaqenhghar: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
amaniro:
Nna what level of stupidity is this? Abi na next level stupidity grin
Him mumu never do
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by Jaqenhghar: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
gypsey:
You and me both. NO! you don't need to get checked. when a was A scurity personal working for agency (G4S) used by Celebrities and politicians, i used to stand pratically inches Next to or behind people like beyonce and Jay Z, Anthony Joshua, Harry kane, Husain bolt, Niki minaj, Taylor swift Ariana grande, Prince Harry And many others. but i was never moved.
Na to do your work bro. I feel yiu
Re: Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo by emuyi(m): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
gypsey:
You and me both. NO! you don't need to get checked. when a was A scurity personal working for agency (G4S) used by Celebrities and politicians, i used to stand pratically inches Next to or behind people like beyonce and Jay Z, Anthony Joshua, Harry kane, Husain bolt, Niki minaj, Taylor swift Ariana grande, Prince Harry And many others. but i was never moved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) / Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.