Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage (62150 Views)

Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground / Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day / Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Celebrityblog: 1:27am On Mar 31, 2019
A video of a man being punished severely by soldiers for wearing military camouflage has got tongues wagging.

In the video, the man who looked so enervated couldn't even stand erect after he was tortured. The soldiers, including a female, told him to jump up, but each time he tries to stand, he falls down again and again due weakness.

Watch the video below and see reactions from Nigerians.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/soldiers-punish-man-wearing-military.html

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Celebrityblog: 1:27am On Mar 31, 2019
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by fernandez1(m): 1:38am On Mar 31, 2019
Naija na zoo.........here in the state wear whatever u like ..... It's freedom of wear

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by beautyoftheLord: 1:49am On Mar 31, 2019
I really dont understand how this is funny! Is this the protection soldiers are to give to Nigerians? The impunity of the military is too much. Military era is no more, abi because General na ogar at the top?

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by x6blade(m): 2:11am On Mar 31, 2019
The black man will forever remain behind in the human race , there's simply no value for human rights .

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by faithfull18(f): 2:15am On Mar 31, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by blues343(m): 4:15am On Mar 31, 2019
beautyoftheLord:
I really dont understand how this is funny! Is this the protection soldiers are to give to Nigerians? The impunity of the military is too much. Military era is no more, abi because General na ogar at the top?
Waiting You dey talk Guy..

Is He A Soldier ?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Jagaban880: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2019
if dem see bokoharam .na to pick race dem sabi

animals in human form as fela talk am........zombie no sense no brain

Some of dem without their rifle dem no get single strength........with dat yeye woman because u be soija u don turn super woman abi undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by MJBOLT: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2019
in this life one must use his head to survive,i'm not supporting the soldiers action but this is nigeria where a certain group of people can do and undo,if you put on camo in nigeria when you are not a soldier then you are asking for trouble

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Ohraykon: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2019
This is naija some people impersonate the milltary stop wearing camouflage. I wonder wats so fashionable about clothes federal government rot weilers wear. I blame the guy some people no dey hear word.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
Shithole...
Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Satan66(m): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
The afonja community has infected the Nigerian army.
This is what they are known for.
Brutality, rape, torture!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by loveth360(f): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
That is what yoloba soldiers kwow how to do best,

have you ever see news of yoloba army die while fighting boko harm

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by kponkedenge(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
I went for an overnight show on Friday, the securities for the show were FSARS, (actually the first time I'll be seeing them as a security in a show), I was a bit happy that there will be peace, but lo and behold, they were just shooting sporadically outside the venue, there was a little altercation inside and they came inside and started shooting inside, one of the shells of the bullet landed on the lady beside me..... I became uncomfortable and me and my friends had to leave as well as some others too, to avoid stories that touch.

What am I trying to say..... All our security personnel act like gods to civilians, in saner climes wearing camouflage doesn't matter, no one will harass you for it.... Nigeria is just a messed up place.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Ayobami7(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
hmmmmm
Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Houseofglam7(f): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
The country with misplaced priorities undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by chuksanambra: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
Those found wearing military clothes should not be punished. They should be conscripted into the military and sent to fight.

20 Likes

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
I still rock my camouflage in as much i pay my tax..
Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
What a wasted race! Spits*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by LazyGold(m): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
Satan66:
The afonja community has infected the Nigerian army.
This is what they are known for.
Brutality, rape, torture!

Hmm

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Bar1941(m): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
In civilized countries civillians wear camo and nobody harass them, but in Nigeria, even a coward of a soldier that can not face the laziest bokoharam member will form Anthony Joshua for you once they see you with ordinary handkerchief made of camo. What an uncivillised set of people!..

But wait oooo, no be female soldier be that? Olosho too de torture, e don finish patapata

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
fernandez1:
Naija na zoo.........here in the state wear whatever u like ..... It's freedom of wear

"Freedom of wear"

It's like you want to be unfortunate in life...

Nonsense grammar and wear

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by udemzyudex(m): 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
Don't blame the soldiers, blame the man and for those complaining here, don't compare Nigeria with other countries, we don't have the same law.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Phock2sweet: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
all these ones no fit fight book haram o

nonsense and ewedu soup
Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Lukgaf(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
It is only in Nigeria I have seen soldiers beating people for wearing what looks like their cap or uniform.

Whereas, we have seen and learnt some countries of the world do not mind this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by mvem(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
beautyoftheLord:
...this is Nigeria with a lot of criminal activities... Do you know what someone with an army uniform can do....why the too much talk... The military has expressly said, don't wear camou...whats hard there

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by June24th: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Na wah ooo
Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by ictjobber: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
mvem:
...this is Nigeria with a lot of criminal activities... Do you know what someone with an army uniform can do....why the too much talk... The military has expressly said, don't wear camou...whats hard there

This was exactly what I wanted to type.. You just saved me the stress...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage by Burnavick(m): 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nigerian Army = Advanced cultism

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones / Premature Ejaculation Saved Woman From Raped In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.