Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

A Warrior's Mindset - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Warrior's Mindset (265 Views)

What's Affecting My Productivity? My Mindset, My Location, Or My Village People / Wow Can't Believe this, I Just Received $80 In My Paypal From Warrior Plus / Get Unlimited Udemy, Wso(warrior Special Offer),lynda- Files. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Warrior's Mindset by Selfgrowth123(m): 1:49am On Mar 31, 2019
The warrior mindset is different. This is about knowing what you want and going for it. It’s about being hard and it’s about not letting little things get you down. It’s about pushing ahead with what you know is right and it’s about carrying responsibility and hardship on your shoulders with dignity and pride. It’s about not letting your emotions get the better of you and it’s about not taking the easy answer or the easy route to solve your problems.
Read more ....http://efrithin..com/2019/02/manifestation-miracle-review-internet.html

(1) (Reply)

How I Started My Blog In Under 44 Minutes - What I Can Tell You / All Business Expert Necessities (images) / Improve Your Job Prospects Globally With The NEBOSH IGC Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.